A laudable follow-up to my earlier mini-post about the wonderfulness of dogs is this opportunity for people to keep their pets in these hard times. Numerous families have been forced to give up their animals, and in many cases those animals have been killed. Let’s help put a stop to this by getting Congress to support a lovely piece of legislation called the HAPPY bill.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Your Charmed Life“Victoria transforms ordinary life into a set of extraordinary experiences.” – Dr. Richard Carlson, author of Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
Victoria Moran is an inspirational speaker, spiritual-life coach, and author of ten books including the best-selling Creating a Charmed Life and the new (April 2009) Living a Charmed Life: Your Guide to Finding Magic in Every Moment and Meaning in Every Day. She lives a charmed life in New York City.
- Tomorrow is my swan song …
- My top 10 favorite posts of 2009
- Preparing for Christmas
- Peace on Earth … but maybe not quiet …
- Do You Use the Guest Towels? — a guest blog from Elizabeth Grant
- Tiger’s women and the lost art of discretion
- Writing today …
- A writer’s log/charmed-life blog
- A Schedule to Consider …
- Tuesday’s Top 10: Christmas-y Things to Do
Buy Victoria’s New Books