!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paper: Spike Lee tweeted incorrect George Zimmerman address, possibly putting Sanford woman in danger
Published: 11:49 AM 03/27/2012 – By Matthew Boyle – The Daily Caller
Filmmaker Spike Lee tweeted the wrong home address for George Zimmerman, the Sanford, Fla., man who many are claiming should be arrested for shooting and killing Trayvon Martin. The tweet could have potentially put the woman who actually lives at that address in danger.
The Washington Times’ Kerry Picket went to the address that Lee tweeted as members of the New Black Panther Party were offering a $10,000 cash reward for Zimmerman’s capture, “dead or alive,” and others were demanding his arrest.
“[T]he Edgewater Circle address Mr. Lee re-tweeted out is not part of the gated Retreat at Twin Lakes where the shooting took place and where Mr. Zimmerman lives,” Picket reported. “The area is not even a gated a community.”
“In fact, I took a drive to that Edgewater Circle address that so many on Twitter re-tweeted and cursed, and I discovered through a neighbor, named Tim, who lives across the street from the address, that not only does George Zimmerman not live at the lakeside house but a woman by the name of Elaine does,” Picket added.
Picket also said several news agencies have showed up at the address looking for Zimmerman, which – with the crowds the Panthers, MSNBC’s Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have whipped up into a frenzy – may have put the woman, Elaine, in danger.
It’s unclear specifically which news agencies trekked to the address Lee tweeted and why they failed to report Lee’s inaccuracy.
This report follows new revelations in the Martin case, including Zimmerman’s self-described membership in the Democratic Party, freshly surfaced tweets from Martin’s Twitter account, and Martin’s various suspensions from school.
KEEP SCROLLING — THERE’S MORE — THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE & COMMENTS
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/paper-spike-lee-tweeted-incorrect-george-zimmerman-address-possibly-putting-sanford-woman-in-danger/#ixzz1qLn3c3xG
#1 – NOTE: Following the article, you might want to read lyrics from a tiny bit of Spike Lee’s work, Ludacris.
#2 – Note: You will NOT find Zimmerman’s home address on this post.
Director Spike Lee apparently retweeted the home address of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
Two messages were posted to Lee’s official Twitter account, one Friday and one Saturday, with a street address and the words “EVERYBODY REPOST THIS.” Both messages were still visible on Lee’s account Sunday morning. Lee has tweeted numerous times about Martin’s death.
Watchwoman: Just thought that you might like to read a couple of lines from one of Spike Lee’s contributions. ▬ Donna Calvin
Do the Right Thang
Cartridges surround you, but you ain’t playin Nintendo games!
Load ’em up and fill ’em up, to the top before you cock and aim
Shower shit and shave and hit the corner for a block exchange
Amazing what my people’ll +DO+, for some pocket change
And pack a knife or end up with a blooded nose
Street survivor or survivor of the streets!
And only the strong survive, there’s no survival for the weak!
They carry banana clips and niggas’ll peel you for ya shoes
Hmm, you could call it, “kill or be killed” street
“Lost a pint of blood, let it SPILL” street
They say my folks’ll do WHATEVER for the fortune and the fame
And it’ll take a FORTUNE to get rid of all the pain, but I’m sayin
You say the only family that you got is in a gang
WW: Creepy isn’t it! – DC
SEE RELATED WATCHWOMAN POSTS:
If the following links do not work, just copy and paste the link into your browser.
- What the media never tells you about crime!
- BREAKING! Zimmerman charged with second degree murder
- “I am the real George Zimmerman…”
- Man tells police group yelled ‘Trayvon,’ then beat him
- Political Cartoon – Zimmerman and NBC
- Mainstream Media: Selective Editing, Rushing Judgment, Stoking Anger, Fake Photos, Incendiary Stumbles
- Political Cartoon: Hoodies
- Hoodie-Wearing Gunmen Kill 1, Wound 5 in Bobby Rush’s Chicago District (Bobby, former Black Panther wears hoodie in US House)
- Hotzone Oxycodone: Crime Stats of Area Where Zimmerman encountered Trayvon (Sanford, FL & Twin Lakes)
- Coincidence? Obama camp peddles 2012 ‘Hoodies’ (Cleveland Councilman sports hoodie at Cleveland Meeting)
- Dems Throw Hispanic Vote Up for Grabs – Bringing Trayvon Martin’s parents to Capitol Hill
- Trayvon Martin – 3 Time Loser at School (Daily Mail Reporter)
- Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address
- Zimmerman & Family Get Death Threats, Moved to Undisclosed location
- Eye for Eye! Black Panther offer $10,000 Bounty for Zimmerman
- Police Report: Zimmerman’s Account (Corroborated by witnesses)
- Trayvon’s Mother Seeks to Trademark Her Son’s Name
- Former NAACP leader accuses Sharpton, Jackson of ‘exploiting’ Treyvon Martin, says C.L. Bryant
- ‘Cracker’ T-shirt hits Florida streets – You never want a serious crisis to go to waste!
- Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends, Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.
Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=4928