Today’s GETTY JIGGY JigSaw Weight Loss Puzzle has curative powers – especially if you’ve got a hangover!
According to resent ‘hangover’ studies, the hangover headache is not brought on by dehydration but rather by the chemical acetate produced by ethanol. And … aspirin and coffee – a mighty combo – appear to be the most effective hangover cure! It’s the caffeine and anti-inflammatory ingredients in painkillers that do the one-two, knock that headache out, trick! (Source: telegraph.co.uk)
Once you’ve downed the mighty coffee and aspirin duo, sit and click through this Get Jiggy puzzle! A simple and mindless way to get your brain back in gear! AND … bonus folks .. clicking burns calories.
Hungry for more Get Jiggy Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzles?
Hands UP, Stand BACK and Click AWAY from the Cookies!
Ganesha: Remover of “FAT” Obstacles
Love Your Body, Buddha Style?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: “How specifically?”
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Sugar Addict?
- Puzzled? Be a Foto-Food Journalist! Lose Weight!
- #OneWord Thursday: Ready Set #Focus
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: What’s important to you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: What Is Letting Go? AND … how tight is your grip?
- Puzzled? Chew on Buddha’s Words?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How will losing weight affect…all things NOT you?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: End Temptation Now!
- Weighty Confession: Aspirin and a Loaf of Bread