Today’s GETTY JIGGY JigSaw Weight Loss Puzzle has curative powers – especially if you’ve got a hangover!
According to resent ‘hangover’ studies, the hangover headache is not brought on by dehydration but rather by the chemical acetate produced by ethanol. And … aspirin and coffee – a mighty combo – appear to be the most effective hangover cure! It’s the caffeine and anti-inflammatory ingredients in painkillers that do the one-two, knock that headache out, trick! (Source: telegraph.co.uk)
Once you’ve downed the mighty coffee and aspirin duo, sit and click through this Get Jiggy puzzle! A simple and mindless way to get your brain back in gear! AND … bonus folks .. clicking burns calories.
Hungry for more Get Jiggy Weight Loss JigSaw Puzzles?
Hands UP, Stand BACK and Click AWAY from the Cookies!
Ganesha: Remover of “FAT” Obstacles
Love Your Body, Buddha Style?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Super Duper Pow Slimming Edamame
- 12 Quotes In Celebration: Happy Birthday Einstein!
- Weighty Confession: “I Feel So Polluted!”
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The One-Minute Vacation!
- Puzzled? Is Your Body a Vehicle for Awakening???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Divinely Pious Pears
- Weighty Confession: Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Rejoice, Your Motivation Is in the Toilet?
- Puzzled? By the #Root
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss-Green Eggs and Ham Recipe