Are you strong enough to break your habit?
Well, you may think you are, but the truth of that matter is that you cannot break or change a habit. You can, however, create new, better and even stronger habits. And while you may think that the old habits are forever gone, they are simply hiding out. At some point in time, one or more will get triggered.
Therefore, it is important that on that day that you mysteriously find yourself covered in cookie dough, after months and months of fat-burning perfection, that you simply remember this: An old habit got triggered. Plain and simple. No big deal.
In the old days, a tsunami of defeat may have rolled in and crushed you. But now you know better, don’t you? You are not weak, you are not bad, nor are you a failure. You are simply human and a habit came out of hiding. You can now continue moving forward on your journey to “Sveltesville.”
As Our Lady of Weight Loss says, “All is forgiven, move on!”
For more eye-opening information that will change your weight loss point of view, pick up a copy of All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville
Your Favorite August Links:
Whoopi Goldberg weighs 174 pounds.
Kelly Clarkson SELF Magazine (did they go too far?)
Are fat people doormats?
Spread the word … not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Spiritual Inertia Served Warm?
- Puzzled? 20 Elephant Facts that Warm the Soul
- #OneWord Thursday: #Poetry is eternal graffiti written in the heart of everyone.
- How to Turn Extreme Happiness Into Misery In Under One Minute
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The End of Summer Blues — 24 Ways to Refresh, Renew, Revitalize
- Puzzled? Suck On a Lemon!
- Quirky Wisdom: Stressed? Irritable? Cranky?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #1 KILLER of Grand Plans, Great Schemes and Groovy Dreams!!!
- Puzzled? Who are the Semi-Unconscious Twins?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Warning–One Must Hard Boil Their Eggs Correctly!