A friend of mine has a friend who recently saw a play, “The Buddha – In His Own Words” and recommended it to me. When pressed about it he said, simply, “it’s supposed to be good.” It’s not much of an endorsement, but it looks interesting and comes highly praised by Mark Epstein, author of the excellent Thoughts Without A Thinker.
Seems worth a look.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Mixing technology and practice
- Wisdom 2.0
- The Buddha at Work – “All we are is dust in the wind, dude.”
- Sometimes You Find Enlightenment by Punching People in the Face
- A Handful of Leaves (is free)
- Dharma Poetry: W. H. Auden, a Reflection on Haiti and Human Suffering
- Buddha was a conservative
- What would Sid do: I’m stuck in a rut
- Generation Distracted
- rebelmouse on Podcast: “Crushed By Love” with Purna Steinitz Pt.1
- small business help on Podcast: “Crushed By Love” with Purna Steinitz Pt.1
- jobs available in my area on Freedom From Religion: Buddhism Wins Best Religion in the World Award
- supplement works on Global Warming Already Killing Thousands, Says Global Humanitarian Forum
- STEP Study - Page 2 - Religious Education Forum on Mingyur Rinpoche’s “Science of Happiness:” Buddhism, brain scans, and quantum physics collide