Senator Scott Brown beat Martha Coakley in the Massachusetts senatorial election yesterday. What struck me about this election are the following points and questions:
1. Sen Kennedy sat on that seat for 46 years.
2. The Presidential election had so much momentum: where did it all go? What happened?
3. Most pundits think the big issue was the healthcare reform in D.C. — you agree?
4. Many pundits also think this is a statement to the politics of D.C. — you agree?
5. Will this election of Scott Brown kill the healthcare bill?
6. What is your advice for President Obama?
OK, I have to add this: I love the two-party system in the USA.