Jesus Creed

Jesus Creed

A Red Tux for a Christmas Wedding

posted by xscot mcknight

I’ve been asked to post a picture. Yep, that’s Kris and I. Don’t ask our ages when we got married.
Wedding photo

Sivin Kit

posted December 22, 2005 at 1:16 pm

wow .. this picture is worth a million! Congrats … to all these years of adventure!

Steve McCoy

posted December 22, 2005 at 1:27 pm

Now THAT is a tux. Very nice Scot. Congrats.

Scot McKnight

posted December 22, 2005 at 1:45 pm

Steve,
When I got near the poinsettias there was some real magic!

Ted Gossard

posted December 22, 2005 at 2:33 pm

That picture still looks good after all these years!
Congrats to you two!!!

robbymac

posted December 22, 2005 at 2:42 pm

Congratulations on your anniverary, and thank you for posting a pic that makes me less embarrassed about how “totally 80’s” my tux was in the, er, 80’s…

Mike

posted December 22, 2005 at 3:49 pm

Wow! You married up!
(As did I: the mercy of women never ceases to amaze me.)
But when did you decide to start shaving your head?

Scot McKnight

posted December 22, 2005 at 4:13 pm

Mike,
Shave? I’m totally natural in baldness.

Pat

posted December 22, 2005 at 5:55 pm

Finally, my powder blue junior prom tux in ’85 looks like it fits in. Thanks, Scot!
Merry Christmas and happy anniversary!

Denny Burk

posted December 22, 2005 at 6:00 pm

Congratulations! What a great day! Happy Anniversary!

jeff

posted December 22, 2005 at 6:18 pm

Dang! I wore that same tux to my junior prom!!! (just kidding)
Seriously though Scot, if we as a society would bury our fathers in tuxes like that, funerals wouldn’t be so sad…
hehehe…

tatiana

posted December 22, 2005 at 8:59 pm

Aw, so charming… Happy Anniversary! I hope some day I might meet Kris, maybe if you both come to a Reba potluck some time.

Marcguyver

posted December 22, 2005 at 9:59 pm

Wow!!!
Thank God for cameras!! :)

Will

posted December 22, 2005 at 10:37 pm

That is awesome. Again, congrats!

kerry doyal

posted December 23, 2005 at 8:44 am

Congrats & may God bless with many more – til death do you part. Kerry (aka 21 years a married, & much improved man).

John Frye

posted December 23, 2005 at 12:41 pm

Scot and Kris,
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 32 YEARS TOGETHER. ISN’T IT WONDERFUL, SCOT, WHAT GOD’S GRACE AND A GOOD WOMAN DOES TO KEEP US GUYS ON THE RIGHT PATHS? NICE TUX. ;-)

Rob

posted December 23, 2005 at 12:54 pm

My oh my–you are a beautiful couple!

Bob Robinson

posted December 23, 2005 at 2:56 pm

Excellent.
That picture is worth seventeen comments.
Here’s the seventeenth.
Congrats!!

Scot McKnight

posted December 23, 2005 at 3:17 pm

Bob,
Imagine you, with your red hair, in that tux!