Inspiration Report

Inspiration Report

Trust that Everything Will Turn Out Right

posted by Jennifer E. Jones

In my last blog, I mentioned seasons changing. Our lives are forever evolving with days of sunshine and rain, happiness and tears and everything in between. I know that I said that despite the loss, seasons changing is a good thing. However, I know firsthand that when major shifts initially happen, they don’t feel so good. In fact, sometimes it’s enough to knock you down or even knock you out.

One of the best ways to cope with big changes in your life is to trust that everything will turn out right. I don’t mean that in a trite or cliché way. I mean that you genuinely believe that, in spite of how things look today, eventually one of two things will happen:

1). Your circumstances will change to fit your needs.

2). Your needs will change to fit the circumstances.

On one hand, nothing stays the same forever, and whatever new seasons you find yourself in now will change into something else. As my dad loves to tell me, “This too shall pass.” On the other hand, we are amazingly adaptable creatures. We can change. When you lose the thing you thought you couldn’t live without, chances are you discover over time that you’ve learned how to move on (or even move up!). You find a new rhythm – a new normal. And before you know it, you wake up one day still alive, well and, perhaps, even better off than you were before.

So take the changing seasons in stride and do like the old Bob Marley song says. Don’t worry. Everything is gonna be all right.

Rose Zagers

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Made me smile as your Dad’s motto has always been mine as well. This too shall pass.
And yes when we think we can’t face another day, we get up and go on.
We are more adaptable to change then we think. I lived my entire life on a 5 square mile island,but because our kids came to this country went to school and made there lives here, we are now in Florida and loving it.

Robin Wilkerson

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:16 pm

My mother passed on 09/09/11 and was laid to rest 09/10/2011. It was sort of sudden (cancer diagnosis 11 days before her death) I have cried, I miss her dearly, but somehow I know that everything is gonna be alright.
In fact I wrote a song today called “Everythings Gonna Be Alright” It just came tp me and now I receive this message from you. God is so amazing! I just had tpo share this with you! Thanks for all your words of inspiration.

Trisha Ferrari

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Well I keep asking myself that question, Will everything be alright? You say things never stay the same, well maybe in some cases they do, because I have been in such a dark place for so long, and with no support, Im soo alone, the only thing that keeps me here is my Father God, my faith, otherwise I couldnt bear the pain, So I hope your Dad is right, maybe someday, some year, this too shall pass. Thankyou for those words of wisdom God Bless- would you say a prayer for me, if you dont pray thats ok, I will pray for you, Trisha

caroline

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:25 pm

this is just what I needed to hear today!
Thank you so much for you words and for sharing them

Gina

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:29 pm

I have cancer and sometimes you just need to read something like this to make things make sense. This is such a beautiful message, I’ve always believed out of tragic things there are lessons to be learned, and after cancer you look at life so differently, its more precious and I’m so much more appreciative of things & mostly people I love.

Brenda Woods

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Thank you that was very encouraging. I have been through many changes in the last past 3 years and some I thought I could not survive but through faith and trusting God i have survive and knowing more changes will come in my future with this quote and God I know I will survive. thank you

Pat

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm

1. Pray to the Lord who is the head of my life.
2. Read my Bible
4. Look for full time work in which I was laid off.
5. Call and chek on my family

Mildred

posted September 26, 2011 at 4:53 pm

I needed to read these uplifting words. I talk to myself and tell my self “everything is going to be alright” as long as i believe and have faith I will def be alright. also “this too shall pass” yes every storm do pass with a motive and a lesson. beautiful words of encouragemnt. thanks you

mira

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Thank you for sharing this article. It is nice to know that there are others who feel down throughout the day. However, upon reading this I realize that we all have our ups and down daily and in life. This article will bring a sense of hope to my life. Thank you again.

Ron

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:02 pm

This is so true

Janet M.

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm

A friend told me the same thing just recently. I will wake up tomorrow and have a better day. Well, after the month I’ve just had I pray that it’s true. I know GOD will heal my heart but I am one to dwell on the negative and I have to stop doing that. Thank you to my friend for the words of kindness and thank you to GOD FOR HIS LOVE AND SAFETY. I LOVE YOU GOD WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE AND HEAL ME. I PRAY THAT MY FRIEND CAN HELP TOO!!

Richard Diffenderfer

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Thanks, I am very down today, I trust in God and His goodness and help, but today he seems sao slow and so slow…Thanks for the reminder that things will change or we will change and that indeed eventually things will be alright….maybe just not now….

Gloria C.Willis

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:13 pm

I beleive that somethings do happen for the better,everytime my husband and I try to help someone out,wheather it be a family member or a friend they get upset after
staying in our house for four or five months
and on the six month we ask them to start paying rent and they reply with that is not fair.We have had enough no one else can move with us,sister brother, son.

Shirley Sanders

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:18 pm

thank you…You made my day.

Melinda

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:23 pm

349 days ago, I lost my beloved husband of 33 years. After an 8 month battle with cancer, he lost the fight. As I walked out of the hospital with out 2 daughters, I could barely breath. I was overcome with my emotions to the point of being numb. We had kept a positive attitude throughout his illness, and in an instant, my faith was shattered. As the 1 year anniversary of his death approaches, I am trying to re-invent myself. I am starting to be able to focus outside of my own head. Of course some days are better than others. Friends and family are always full of suggestions and advice. I have tried to remain true to myself and not make any snap decisions, or have unrealistic expectations. I am too young to be a widow, but this is a fact that I must swallow. Change is inevidable, adjustments must be made, and we adapt. Faith takes on a different meaning depending on the circumstance. I have had to redefine that meaning to be able to go on. I like the words in Jennifers column,
Your circumstances will change to fit your needs.
Your needs will change to fit the circumstances.
I will keep trying to believe in faith and the power of positive thinking, to the best of my human ability. Let go and let God.

pcw

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:30 pm

This is so true, nothing stays the same. I am facing bankruptcy but I have a smile on my face, why? Because I am blessed. I have everything I need or could want. Being broke put things into perpective for me. Be happy with what you have now because sooner or later it will be gone. I love what I do and I have three great kids. I am truly blessed! And all will be well!

Danielle Butler

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Today’s message was right on time for me. It really made me feel a loyal better about a situation I am going through at this time. Thanks a lot!!!!

N/C

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:46 pm

thank yuo. for yuor mass i do beleive that somethings happen for a reason on thursday the 22nd i was terminated from my job because i was being honest on my paper work and its funy because for the first time in my life i was happy to get up in the mornings and go to work,this morning when i got up i did not have any were to go iwas very sad i did thank god for let me open my eyes one more day god bless yuo all

Donna Khan

posted September 26, 2011 at 5:51 pm

AMEN

Kinyarda

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:00 pm

I needed to hear these inspirational words! I’m crying because I know a better day is coming! I just have to hold on and be strong. TG! Trust God!

Virginia Harris

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm

This e-mail was right on time, thanks for all the encouraging words, I’am just getting over three weeks of Flue that served me pretty bad and left me verry weak,I’am sure the Lord directed your E-mail to me GOD BLESS YOU

Vivian T. Beard

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm

This is sooo true. Seem like every since I was 18 my life started going downhill, but I always managed to pull myself back up,one bad marriage after another but God always saw me thur. Found myself once again in the same situation feeling down and I came across this email and I was’nt going to read it but my little angel told me to read it and to read ALL OF IT and I did and I’m glad I did.It really lifted my spirit and it hada very true saying in it “THIS TO SHALL PASS”. I just want to say Thank you very much you really made my day.

isha garrett

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Thankyou for that inspirational message. i needed to hear that, tiday.

felix medina

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Thank you,at this point in my life I needed to read the article “trust that everything will turn out right”. Sometimes we get caught up in our own stress and frustrations that we forget we are hurting loved ones by acting moody and negative towards them. This reminds me that god will sometimes make you walk on your own, but he does not abandon you.
fm.

Claudia H.

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Thank you for these incouraging words. For the last four months I have been going through depression, and after reading your post I am feeling so much better, and know that everything is going to be alright.

katie

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Thank you!

patti

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Absolutely loved this today. Big changes are on the way for me, and I’m starting to accept them. Once the initial blow passes, it gets a little easier to see the silver lining.

Edward Ingram

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I lost my dear wife back in April 14th of this year. This has been The Hradest thing i ever had to deal with. My wife was and still my life. I miss her dearly. I just can’t wait till The Lord calls me home so i can be with Him and my dear Wife forever and ever.

Carol

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Yrs. ago my best friend would always say, “you’re doing good, Everything is gonna be fine” This was such a blessing for me to hear. I want to say this more to my friends now.

norma booker

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:50 pm

thank you for this message.very inspirational and very much welcomed.

Someone in the Middle

posted September 26, 2011 at 6:51 pm

That is so true! When you are in the middle of a situation you think that things will never get better, know that they will and trust in God to help you through any and everything! He will never give you more than you can handle even when YOU think you can’t HE knows you CAN !

melody price

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I loved this article. I could relate to it. When I lost my husband, I didn’t think I could survive without him. When he was alive, I used to tell him ” I wanted to go first, because I can’t imagine life without you”. It’s been 7 going on 8 years he’s been gone. Like the article said, I’ve learned to adapt. Life has changed, will never be the same but I am okay. I’ve adapted.

cheryl

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:08 pm

i sooooooooooooo needed a positve read like this thank you soooooooooo much please pray for me………

Diane

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:14 pm

Change is part of life. I have had a big one recently. My dad passed away in April and I am going thru a transition right now. I am looking for work and adjusting to being alone and finding my lfe again. God will see me thru this. He is my rock and strength.

C. Wainwright

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:26 pm

In my day-to-day striving, I help others to overcome and heal.
From time-to-time, we all need to be reminded that change is the only thing that is constant in life.
You’re so right, this too shall pass!
Thanks for the reminder. Peace & Blessings!

carla

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:48 pm

i needed to see this today,and remind myself that this to shall pass…some challenging situations has come up out of no where rite now…im just transitionig for change in jesus name….thanks guys…GOD BLESS YOU.

eileen

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:48 pm

ihope you are right!

Frank Holt Spurling Jr.

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Thanks For the encouragement to change and be a better person. I am a recoverying alcoholic with 15 months sobriety. My life is very different and new. I thank my God, Yahweh, and His Son, Yahshua for the gift of life they have given me. Amen./

Carolyn

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:51 pm

To Trisha & Gina, I just don’t know what to say in response to both of your comments. I can relate to what both of ladies wrote. I have cancer well, I hope I don’t since chemo, surgery & now radiation. Before I was diagnoised, my brother & sister died in my arms 2 yrs apart, I have a daughter but I too am prone to depression. Dark hole is what I refer to it. Until I really started praying & a relationship with God, I was lost. I didnt know my purpose & I still don’t but what I do know is that days are what I make them. Minutes, hours, days, months, years, thats what its like but because I have faith I will not allow myself to sink any deeper. Right this very second I am in my room where I have been all day. I want to get out & volunteer,visit museums, do something for someone else & I don’t have the momentum. I even didnt go to radiation. This is my life & I’m blowing it away. I just had to send this to wake my own pathetic self, get busy living or get busy dying. I WANT TO LIVE!

Coni

posted September 26, 2011 at 7:55 pm

This touched my soul. I am 60 and unemployed for the first time in my life. Two months worth of money left for rent and such if I don’t license my car. Big changes and fear hits. Along the message comes and lifts my spirits. I have am over flow of Joy from the Lord. Thanks for reminding me.

Terry

posted September 26, 2011 at 8:28 pm

I wish this was true. I lost my job last summer, I am doing sub work but hardly any hours are available. I am 57 years old & things seem VERY bleak. Seems like I found a job I loved & was very good at. Lost it due to the federal government budget cuts. I feel very lost & discouraged. Nobody seems to want someone my age……

Karina Qazi

posted September 26, 2011 at 8:34 pm

All this is true!

Your Name

posted September 26, 2011 at 8:41 pm

I trust God daily, knowing that even though I may be feeling that things are falling apart in my life, I know that he has a plan for my life as well as my children’s lives whom I love so dearly. I beleive that he has the healing and the restorations and the blessings that we need that will elevate us to higher heights in the next season.

Kara

posted September 26, 2011 at 9:23 pm

I am blindly trusting the above is true as the circumstances of my life over the last year have left me no choice. Following that thing will fall into place eventually

Mary

posted September 26, 2011 at 9:29 pm

I just started reading your blogs and have found they really help. I have now made it a point to read all the beliefnet.com readings and try to incorporate them into my life. Change is not easy but that is part of life.

Thanks

Sharon

posted September 26, 2011 at 9:44 pm

i am saving this article because this is something I am managing in my life right now and was trying to tell myself the very same thing earlier today.

Job Seeker

posted September 26, 2011 at 9:56 pm

I took off this morning to fly across the country to an interview for a job that I am really, really excited about. I had one flight cancellation, one severe delay (Pilot needed more fuel after sitting on the Tarmac for 45 minutes), which made me miss my connecting, which kept me from being able to get to my initially scheduled interview. I kept everyone informed, and kept a positive attitude, but being 3 hours late to an interview, and getting there after business hours is never good.

I saw this email header in my inbox at 3:30 as I was getting my rental car, and it made me remember that all things happen for a reason. Interview went well, and I was asked back for tomorrow mornings more intensive section, which I know I will do very well in.

Thanks for the reminder Jennifer! I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, I know I’m looking forward to it!

maryann moon

posted September 26, 2011 at 10:15 pm

I have to admit that for the last 45 minutes I’ve been watching and listening to the Piers Morgans show on CNN
and his guest has been the wonderful American who’s a
left -leaning man politically and a man who truly and dearly loves this country. I love his courage and that fact that he plows on in spite of many death threats. I am in love with his love for most people and his incredible
common sense and marvelous good will. He has lifted my spirits tonight and I am grateful to him for returning this good cheer to my heart and mind after kind of a
troubling day from an economic point of view.

ALICIA ALVARADO

posted September 26, 2011 at 10:37 pm

This is the truth!! Thank you for these words that inspire!!

Edwina Ellison

posted September 26, 2011 at 11:24 pm

Thank you all. I was talking to my oldest daughter today and she was asking me how was church service was sunday and i told her it was great it alway is. The reason she ask me is because i taking a 96 yrs old ladie that i take care of for the last 12 yrs. her mind is not what it use to be. she have lost both of her children she has no one but me and a son-in-law. the other family member she do have they don’t come or call. some time i feel so sad for her. we never told her 7 yrs ago about her daughter pass away. some time it good not to be able to remeber something every thing do happen for a reason. I thank you lord for puting me in her life..

Antoinette Kent

posted September 26, 2011 at 11:31 pm

Just wanted to say this was just what the doctor ordered. Got some bad news this evening, turned on my computer and saw this email. See how God work. Thank you.

Mohammed Haneef

posted September 27, 2011 at 1:23 am

This is 100% true. Changes are invitable in our lives, we need to adopt to the changes move forward happily.Thank you for inspirational words.

Goretti

posted September 27, 2011 at 2:15 am

I have been given a redundancy letter and my last day of work is 31st October. Before I received this E-Mail, I was advised to meet the Director, with a hope that the contract would be extended. I had a very positive response from him, but have been asked to wait until tomorrow as he has to consult the other Directors as well. I got back to my desk and I found this article in my In box, which has given me hope and courage to face whatever decision comes up tomorow. Thank you for your inspiring words. God bless.

Alicia Jones

posted September 27, 2011 at 2:54 am

I was reading this email @ 2:40am bc I couldn’t sleep. I guessit was the Holy Spirit letting me know everything was going to b alright. U c everysince I the passing of my mother in Jan I’ve felt like I’ve just been existing and barely making it. But reading this along with the message that was preached on Sunday “Moving Forward” has truly opened my eyes and my heart. Thank you!!!!

Randa

posted September 27, 2011 at 8:20 am

Thanks for this message I just heard a good friend lost her son of 33 yr. I am feeling very sad. I have faith God is with them at this time of sorrow and give them comfort.

Marie Hunter

posted September 27, 2011 at 9:09 am

All we need to do is trust in God’s plan for all of us.BELIEVE in all things possible where HE is concerned.Live a life that imitates the life of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and all will be WELL.Let us all pray for peace and hope in anticipation of one day beholding His magnificence

Phyllis

posted September 27, 2011 at 9:15 am

Timely, believable message…thanks Jennifer.

Evermyrtle

posted September 27, 2011 at 9:41 am

When I wonder, what next, what horrors, I remember the hymn, “HOW GREAT THOU ART” and I know everything will be alright as long as my faith in GOD remains intact.

BARBARA

posted September 27, 2011 at 10:06 am

Read how Paul suffered in the Bible.. our suffering doesn’t seem so great.. We may think it does but God has a way of recovering us before we sink. And your dad was right “this to will pass”..Just keep praising the Lord and worshiping Him. He is right beside you all the time..

lilibeth

posted September 27, 2011 at 10:30 am

i was feeling down becuz of a change that is about to happen. then when i opened my email, this was the message i got…so very positive. it made my feelings and attitude better. faith and trust that everything is going to be alright. thank you very much for printing and sharing this with your readers. it is very uplifting and gets me ready for the change that is about to happen. may the blessings be…

shirley1224

posted September 27, 2011 at 10:33 am

I am a very firm believer that God will care for us in His Fatherly ways, full of love & compassion & I am always struggling to trust Him more. When I say struggling, I KNOW in my heart that HE will be there for me, see me through every storm I face and yet… I catch myself often fearful & upset because I feel my soul struggle to cast every fear over, then so upset with myself for having even the slightest fear! How can I learn to give 100% of my trust to him, not hold onto one bit, even when I say I will? It is a constant, day-to-day struggle & although I meditate in His word & pray daily, I feel like a failure to Him & to myself.

Karen Biedul

posted September 27, 2011 at 11:18 am

I lost my home last May, and a week later was laid off my job. I am looking for a job, without much success, and I was feeling really low. This made me remember I have been through other things, and I will weather this too. Thanks,

linds

posted September 27, 2011 at 11:37 am

LOVE THIS IVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT CHANGES LATELY AND THIS HAS MADE IT CLEAR JUST NEED TO MEMORISE IT NOW

Shamala

posted September 27, 2011 at 12:47 pm

So true, so uplifting. thank you so much for this so pwoerful supporting words of wisdom

katy

posted September 27, 2011 at 12:47 pm

this year has been hard on us, as well as many changes. i sat down with a notebook and noted all the disappointments we’ve been through as well as all the miracles that we’ve seen with our own eyes. and will u believe it, the miracles were more than our disappointments. and if we thank God every day for everything we have in our lives, the changes will be ease to accept and live with.
Trisha, no one is your own, except God and if u have faith in Him that is all u need to get on with your life. He will be by your side always , we are praying for you too.

Brownie

posted September 27, 2011 at 11:21 pm

I needed to read this, which came after my usual meltdown. My mom passed four years ago and I still can’t seem to get out of my own way…so, when I feel darkness descend, you’ve given me something to think about…even wish for…HOPE

Daniel Meraz

posted September 27, 2011 at 11:37 pm

You are so right, there i was all down and, depressed thinking for a solution for all my problems, that as for my self i thought the worst!!! but im going to keep that in mind, thank you so much for this, and thank you lord for helping me to have patience that i have, now that you are blessing me with a family, Remember People, “Believe in yourself, as god believes in you”.

Michael Alperstein

posted September 27, 2011 at 11:49 pm

Terrific reminder Jennifer. It helped me feel on track. It is good to remember that the things we might feel worried about are not going to last…. and they are probably much more inconsequential than we think!

Reminds me of a quote: “Everything will be okay in the end… if it is not okay, it is not the end.” ~Unknown

For me, it is usually a matter of coming back to heart and love and myself. When I am in myself and in my heart…. it is easier to trust. I wrote about this not long ago: http://www.lightworkersworld.com/2011/02/what-is-spiritual-love-how-to-love-yourself-using-universal-truths-by-michael-alperstein/

Some people may find that post useful for connecting with an inner love..

Anyhow, thanks again for the great reminders…

Mira

posted September 27, 2011 at 11:51 pm

I needed this. Have been very anxious for the past days…please say a prayer for me.

Noel Yatera

posted September 28, 2011 at 3:37 am

“This too will come to pass”.My daughter Natalia wrote this to me about a month ago. She suffers from Lupus Anemia for last 2 years and she is on dialysis.She had gone to Minneapolis to pursue a Masters Degree at St.Mary’s University, but had to discontinue studies due to lupus. Her words have troubled me ever since.I kept asking myself,’what does pass mean in this case?’Thanks Beliefnet for this article. If anyone reading this comment has more to comfort her,please feel free to contact her through her email nataliayatera1@yahoo.com

Theresa

posted September 28, 2011 at 7:28 am

Beautiful!!!!

Bill

posted September 28, 2011 at 7:59 am

What a great message to receive at this time. I am learning to trust in God to help me through these difficult times.

Ruth

posted September 28, 2011 at 11:10 am

I have been fighting a negative mind set and found that turning my thinking around has started making a difference. It’s not easy as it’s changing a lifetime example from a negative world bombarding you every day but you have to start somewhere. MAKE yourself stop the stinking thinking!! EXPECT positive solutions. BELIEVE it. APPRECIATE and GIVE THANKS for the good things you DO have…whether they be 1 or 50 – you can find something. Get a phrase or sing/song something that will stop the negativity. I use the old song, “Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow”…it’s a start. I’ve started seeing positive things come into my life even in the form of a smaller bill in the mail than expected and got a letter from the IRS yesterday forgiving penalities from an old debt. The only car we had that run quit and the person I took it to will allow me to pay out the amount to fix it. A friend let us borrow his truck so we could get to work and school. I’ll take all the positive solutions that is coming my way and expect more! Whatever you are going through, I pray to a joyful, loving Father God, the same one that spoke the world into existance, the same one that said do not let anyone steal your joy, that He grant you peace and prosperity.

lira

posted September 28, 2011 at 11:45 am

Wow! What beautiful and inspiring words “This too shall pass” Yes, I cant wait for the day that I will see the sun shining on me once again. Although, I am physically exhausted and scared, I trust in my Lord. My soul rejoices in His kindness. I have to do the walking, but I know I am never alone. God is my light and I will find my way out of this tunnel. Amen

Cynthia

posted September 29, 2011 at 12:07 am

I hope you are doing well today, Trisha. I am new to this site and this is my first time on here. But, your comment touched my heart and I will say a prayer for you. Just take it day by day and have faith in our God. We all go through hard times and even feel like there isn’t anyone who cares…noone to turn to. But, always know that God cares and he is always there. And I care too. I do not know you, but I care. Take care of yourself and God bless you!!!

Sandra

posted September 29, 2011 at 9:37 am

The reality of this is to good to be true.
Despite lifes’s changes, challenges and transitions everything turns out all right. Our absolute trust that God will take care of us despite us is my moto. He has never failed.

debra

posted October 1, 2011 at 12:41 pm

sometimes it is hard not to ask god why things happen to you when you seem to be doing your best or your hardest to make things right. My husband passed 7years ago & sometimes things are so hard 4 me, but i still trust in God 4 everything it just get so hard and i find myself crying and praying for better days 4 my family. Whoever read this pray 4 me and my family . Thank you.

patricia

posted October 2, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Hello…..I had a car accident on Friday night which has left me in a bad position having to get to my job and all to say the least! Soooo I’m car less right now and this little article was quit helpful for me….thanks!

Carlos Gonzalez

posted October 2, 2011 at 8:52 pm

I am so grateful for article on change. After 5 years grieving my divorce my needs have changed and I am a better human being.

sharon

posted October 25, 2011 at 3:42 pm

I have learned that the morning brings another day.

Sharon

brenda

posted October 25, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Thanks so much for sending this info to me. God works in mysterious ways . i have been praying all day !!!!I thank God everyday , I know he is going to see me this !!!!

Nancy

posted October 25, 2011 at 3:55 pm

How true! AMAZING IS THE LORD!!

william soukup

posted October 25, 2011 at 3:59 pm

wow i just mailed my wife how i feel about my fathers death and then this is my next email
is someone watching me?

Barbara

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:00 pm

I too have lost the of of my life on 10/07/11 and he had just proposed before he went into surgery. Unfortunately he did not return and I’m lost without him. My nights are sleepless and my days are long. Could you all pray for my strength to get through these next few days without crying my eyes out everytime I think of the times we shared

Polly

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Thank you –I needed to hear /read this today–Perfect timing !!!

Loren Lynn Rousseau

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:03 pm

You’ll never know how much I needed this today. Thank you.

jim

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:09 pm

this is so true, and also so uplifting!!!!!!

M Nails

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:12 pm

This was an on time word today for me. Thanks so much.

Mary

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:15 pm

This too shall pass! Everything has its season.. and everything happens for a reason… there is always a lesson to learn… May God Bless you all!!!

carol falcon

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:19 pm

I FEEL VERY LOW SOMETIMES AND IT SEEMS THE NEXT TIME IS ONLY LOWER THAN THE LAST. IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT WHAT LIFE GIVES YOU.

Robert L Sallie

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:32 pm

SOMEHOW THESE WORDS OF INSPIRATION FIT MY PROFILE FOR WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN MY LIFE AT THIS VERY MOMENT,THANKS FOR THESE WORDS OF WISDOM AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Elizabeth Ogden

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Thank you. This was just what I needed to read today!

larry douglas

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Janice Dwyer

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:44 pm

I ditto your thinking! I have made changes in my own thinking. Problems come, I understand I can not fix others so I fit myself to a comfortable solution, and my life is much more peaceful and in balance

Ms. Devon

posted October 25, 2011 at 4:45 pm

All I can say is a simple thank you. I needed to hear uplifting words after the harsh day I had at work last week. It’s encouraging for me to think/remind myself that I’m not alone in this rough and tumble thing called “life”. Tomorrow it’s back to work again, but with my faith & knowing that God is by my side, I will try to have the courage to comfront my boss about last week.

diane

posted October 25, 2011 at 6:21 pm

this is great,i agree……however, i have been waiting 2 years for HIS changes and am facing eviction today because i am 2 mos. behind in my rent. The cops will be here soon. 64 and disabled, living in my car with 2 cats for a lousy 1395.00! change has not come for me….I still believe, tho!!!

April Stout

posted October 25, 2011 at 6:26 pm

I wake up every morning telling myself, Today is going to be a good day and that God never puts more on you than you can handle. I think that’s why I don’t worry about anything. It’s all in God’s hands.

wallace harper

posted October 25, 2011 at 6:32 pm

god sent this reading for just when i needed to see it. Thank You

Vern Baker

posted October 25, 2011 at 6:43 pm

this is true but very hard to realize when you are going through something.

Mary Connors

posted October 25, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Thank you for this…I’m going through a rough time right now and I think I was meant to see it today.

Nellie Lloyd

posted October 25, 2011 at 7:28 pm

This message is for me, I receive it.
I am going thru something that took me for a loop.
I am in need of prayer, so please pray for me.

Frank Spurling

posted October 25, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Thanks for the encourage. I have 16 months sobriety so my life is new. I’m making financial admends to my children through child support. This leaves very little for me to live on. These messages keep me pushing through my difficulties and move forwsrd towards a better life.

geraldine

posted October 25, 2011 at 8:12 pm

great message! thanks for the inspiration
Gee

Ramona Scott

posted October 25, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Thank You, You can’t imagine how that blessed my soul.

Tracia McKissic

posted October 25, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Love the positive outlook when facing inevitable changes. Half the battle in our lives is just allowing time to dissipate the discomfort that comes with change. Thanks for the reminder:)!

Debra

posted October 25, 2011 at 9:34 pm

My mother passes February 22, 2011. My life has never been the same. When something happens in my life now I reach to call her to share the news with her and she’s not there. Depression, heartaches and living from day to day has been so unbearable. This is truly my darkest season but I have faith and I know my God is working with me. After reading your article it gave me strength to continue to live as she would have me to do. Yes, I have to adjust to live without her physically but I know she’s my angel and will always be with me.

Maria

posted October 25, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Not trying to be negative but yes things do seem very bleek right now and I know God gives us only what we can handle but truthfully I Am At the End of My Rope…so please just give me some inspiring words or something so that I can have some hope

patricia cooper

posted October 25, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Hello and fiust i would like to thank god FOR BEING FIRST IN MY LIFE HE IS THE RULER OG MY LIFE ON JULY 10 MU OLDEST SON GOT SHOT FIVE TIMES AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD HE IS STILL HERE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO PRAY WITH ME THAT god manifest housing in my life for my son is in rehad and myself in a shelter also pray with me that my finance be increased i am trying to find a legimate home base jobe on the web BUT I THANK GOD FOR IS MERCT AND GLORY ALL DAT EVERYDAY GODIS GOOD ALL THE TIME AN ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD ALWAYS PRAY MY STREBGTH IN THE LORD THAT I STAY FOCUSED ON GOD AND GOD ONLY

selina

posted October 25, 2011 at 11:34 pm

I soooooooo needed to hear this today and i believe so much that god has a way of telling you things without really telling you, whether it be thru someone or something. this is ……i am speechless right now because this article was for me. I cant do anything right now but say thank you Jesus..thank you so much.

Ben

posted October 26, 2011 at 12:45 am

I also needed to see this today. I am grieving big time! Me and my wife have separated today and am very sad that she is nit willing to work it out. The love of the lord fell away from her. Today I moved away and became very emotional about it. Change has happend to me today. Every body tells me it’s for the better and I’m in a safe place. I’m telling myself everything is going to be alright.

idoreyin

posted October 26, 2011 at 1:26 am

thanks, that was some fresh air to my lungs

Nedra

posted October 26, 2011 at 8:33 am

Many thanks for this inspitational message. This is what I needed yesterday and the rest of this week at work. When you realize that you cannot reason or communicate with arrogance, your best and only recourse it so “let go and let God.” As you father stated, “This too shall pass.”

God bless.

Kathleen

posted October 26, 2011 at 10:42 am

Although I find truth in your article, what caught my eye was the quote from your dad. I just loss my dad recently, and he was intwined with my life so closely that I found some of words empty. I do not mean to sound rude or impolite, but I can tell that your father is a huge part of your life, like mine was to me. And when the awful day comes into your life, I just wonder how this article might be written a bit differently. I don’t know why I felt the need to express this, my understanding of empathy has been very clearlily defined for me due to the death of my dad and truly until you yourself has had the particular struggle or loss, you can not fully understand the pain. However, we all must have hope to move and live for a day that we can smile and be happy once again. Better it will never be, without your loved one being with you.

Latoya Boyd

posted October 26, 2011 at 11:11 am

My husband and I recently got back together and he was okay for a week and then it changed. Our relationship went back to the way it was before. He stopped talking and getting back in that distant mood. Sunday i hated to but, i asked him to be intimate with me and he turns to me and says you’re gonna have to calm down. I was litterally blown away and sad. i get up with my two young children every morning and church on sundays and he doesn’t do a thing but go to work and what hurts the most he never says hello you look nice or anything. if concerned reply back or email me at latoya391@yahoo.com

Cyndi Faulkner

posted October 26, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Whenever you feel down Look up and ask for help with a prayer. Not every day is the Forth of July and therefore your candle may burn out but God will always light your way, Everyone keep faith it is the one thing that keeps me going and will help you too.

Peace to all who hurt,pass it on.

Bryan Lee Janszen

posted October 26, 2011 at 9:07 pm

it wasn’t Bob Marley
It was Bobby McFarin. Don’t worry,be happy!

Catherine

posted October 30, 2011 at 10:18 am

I actually love reading this I’m going threw a relationship break-up and I needed to read this and it actually sooth my inner spirit.
Thanks-Catherine

Pingback: Quotes and Wisdom about Change - Inspiration Report

constance kitoro

posted April 28, 2012 at 5:36 am

really inspiring!

Geraldine Daly

posted February 13, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I left the love of my life in 1985. I was pressured by my Irish family to reject a free-wheeling artistic romeo. From afar I have watched his progress with a wife and children and a fine career. I phone occasionally just to hear his beautiful voice
What hope for me? I trust another man will hypnotize me like my own true love. Thank you for your words.
Gerrie

Tessy

posted April 18, 2013 at 12:54 am

I found Dr. Abu on the web when my finances were in real trouble. My husband had gambled away most of our savings, I had no job, and we were facing foreclosure. I needed a money spell from Dr. Abu, and quick. I can’t believe how understanding he was. After ordering the spell, I felt much more confident that things would turn out. Believe it or not, it did. I won $150,000.00 the following week, found a high paying job and my husband went into treatment for gambling addiction. We’re doing much better now and we get to keep the house. Thank you, Dr. Abu, for being there when my heart needed it the most. If you need help in any area of your life just contact this good man and he will help you at once. Contact him via: Ominighospelltemple@gmail.com and also reach him on Skype via: Dr.abu11

posted November 26, 2013 at 11:37 pm

This is the second time Sony makes this soft of claim.
The Nintendo System Wii comprises a diminutive and noiseless console and
fits virtually anyplace. Now that’s some good news to aid you, normally, the ps3
isn’t really broken yet you should avoid the heating up of the chips to be able to play yet
again.