Watch a video clip from “10 Questions for the Dalai Lama,” a new documentary by filmmaker Rick Ray, opening August 31. Ray traveled to India to interview His Holiness, only to find out he didn’t have an interview scheduled. Ray later sent him an email (yes, the Dalai Lama has Internet access), and was granted a 45-minute interview to ask 10 questions–provided that the questions were sincere and serious. In this clip, the Dalai Lama talks about whether a society must give up its traditions to move into the future.
What questions would you ask the Dalai Lama if you had the chance?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Political Documentary ‘The Green Prince’ Thrills, Offers Hope
- ‘Waking in Oak Creek’ Documentary Tells Story of Healing in Aftermath of Tragedy
- Dolphin Tale 2 Star Bethany Hamilton Discusses Faith and DT2 in Exclusive Clip
- Dolphin Tale 2 is a Reminder Never to Give Up
- Reverend Samuel Rodriguez Endorses THE IDENTICAL
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter