Watch a video clip from “10 Questions for the Dalai Lama,” a new documentary by filmmaker Rick Ray, opening August 31. Ray traveled to India to interview His Holiness, only to find out he didn’t have an interview scheduled. Ray later sent him an email (yes, the Dalai Lama has Internet access), and was granted a 45-minute interview to ask 10 questions–provided that the questions were sincere and serious. In this clip, the Dalai Lama talks about whether a society must give up its traditions to move into the future.
What questions would you ask the Dalai Lama if you had the chance?
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra Launch Sixth All – New Meditation Experience ‘Expanding Your Happiness’
- Anchor Stuart Scott Honored at ESPYs for Perseverance
- WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS from ‘The Good Lie’ Starring Reese Witherspoon
- Planes: Fires & Rescue – Exclusive Trailer
- Polygamist Wife Escapes Terror of Cult Leader in Memoir, ‘The Witness Wore Red’
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter