Dr. Norris J. Chumley Satisfied Life

Dr. Norris J. Chumley Satisfied Life

Keep Thanking God

November 28, 2009

Each and every morning, the second you wake up – thank God or your Higher Power for the gift of another day. You’re lucky to be alive, yet again, for another day.

While you’re at it, ask the Creator to help show you the way all day, and to give you the strength to do God’s will.

If you were God, wouldn’t you love your children’s appreciation?

Add Comment » Comments
  1. siegfried
    November 30, 2009 at 11:00 am

it is also a privilege to get old

2. Your Name
    November 30, 2009 at 11:28 am

Everyday,i say a prayer to acknowledge the presence of my God.I keep my faith to God who loves me,i thank Him for each day that i’m growing old.If my heart is young,i thank Him too.

3. Your Name
    November 30, 2009 at 11:58 am

I agree that we should all thank God everyday, for all that is good in our lives.
    I am also thankful for this article & website!

4. DELORES
    November 30, 2009 at 3:04 pm

i thank God because He loves me in spite of myself

5. Gabriel, Nigeria
    November 30, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Thanking God and counting of our blessings is the correct antidotes to our never ending needs. It keeps us growing and remained focused on HIM

6. Your Name
    December 1, 2009 at 3:29 am

THANK YOU O ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY FOR THIS LIFE. MY OWN , MY PARENTS, MY FREINDS, MY WORK, MY BROTHERS, AND EVEN MY VERY HEART AND HEALTH.EVEN IN THIS DAY AND AGE , YOU HAVE GIVEN US THE POWER TO REALIZE THAT US HUMANS ARE ALL CONNECTED THROUGH SPIRIT AND YOU O ALLAH ARE THE ONLY TRUTH. PLEASE GUIDE ME TO BE A BETTER PERSON IN MY JOURNEY TOWARDS THE FUTURE O ALLAH. AMEEN.

7. Ettore Grillo
    December 3, 2009 at 11:36 am

Our human life is the more precious thing we have. It is also our teacher. No teacher is better then the life itself. Nevertheless in my life my most important question is to know if after the death everything ends forever or there is something of immortal within the mortal body. This question has led me to many spiritual experiences. The book I have recently written may help in this direction. I want to draw it to your attention. The title is “Travel of the mind” and it is available at http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/TravelsOfTheMind.html
    If you have any question I am most willing to discuss about this topic.
    Ettore Grillo