Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue

Why I Love Christmas Eve

posted by Beyond Blue

xmas tree.jpg

This is why I love Christmas Eve. From Cistercian Abbot Andre Louf about the beauty and joy of Christmas night:

That is the joyful message of the night of Christmas: if the little child who was born in Bethlehem is truly the Son of God, then from that moment on everything becomes possible. Then the outlook of the world will change, every hurt will have meaning because it will be healed, every cloud of darkness will be swept away by the light, and every sorrow turn into joy. For in this little child of Christmas God’s grace is revealed for the salvation of all. From this point on every human weakness will be clothed with the power of God’s Son, cherished and caressed by his love.

Nancy

posted December 23, 2011 at 10:08 am

Therese, thank you for showing up and being honest and informative and witty all year. You and your family are in my prayers for the holidays and coming year.

Rita Palanjian

posted December 24, 2011 at 9:06 am

Merry Christmas, Therese, many blessings to you and your loved ones. Thanks for the daily gift you give to your readers.

God bless.

Margaret

posted December 24, 2011 at 11:28 am

Thank you Therese, for sharing your life and Faith with us.

Blessings to you and yours.

Diana

posted December 24, 2011 at 11:46 am

Blessings to you and yours this Holiday Season and for being such an incredible anchor for many of us that my not have the gift of writing so beautifully.

You are a beautiful gift to all.

DARLENE

posted December 24, 2011 at 1:47 pm

“AMEN!!!!”

Skylark

posted December 24, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Therese…You are a blessing to many and all
who come to this blog…Christ’s peace and joy be yours, now and all throughout the coming year! Loved the meditation from Andre Louf..thanks for sharing his special thoughts of Christ’s birth with us! Merry Christmas!

Christina Curry

posted December 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm

I feel the same way about Christmas Eve. It is more important to me than Christmas Day. What I also love about Christmas Eve is the midnight church service. That is my main Christmas. I look forward to that all year.
Wishing you a Blessed, Happy and Healthy New Year. All the best to you and your Family. Many good wishes, Christina Curry

peggy w

posted December 30, 2011 at 10:29 am

This must be true or there is no meaning to life.