Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue

Video: Write a Life Mission Statement!

posted by Beyond Blue

You may have had to memorize the mission statement of your corporation or school. But have you ever wondered what your own personal mission statement would say?

After tutoring several midshipmen at the Naval Academy on this assignment, I decided to write one myself. Here’s how you do it.

To view the YouTube video, click here.

To read more Beyond Blue, go to http://blog.beliefnet.com/beyondblue, and to get to Group Beyond Blue, a support group at Beliefnet Community, click here.

To subscribe to “Beyond Blue” click here.

rss.gif

Karen N

posted June 16, 2009 at 5:40 pm

Good post–it’s clear, concise, and appropriate. Now, to formulate my own mission statement–Karen N.

Catherine

posted June 17, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Once again, your YouTube hits it right on. I love this medium – so real, so much honest emotion and serious thought.Keep ‘em coming.

Your Name

posted June 17, 2009 at 11:17 pm

My Life Mission
Do what?I am an Assembler at a company who’s product can help in the
Research and Developement of our Modern Medical Science,my job is to
produce products to be used in the discovery of future diseases that
can be found in a living specie like plants,animals and human through
the DNA Sequencing and by doing my job,i can contribute in the formulation to Modern Medicine.
To whom?To the company’s customers,all countries around the globe,our
Scientist in the Medical Science field
In what way?My job description is enough to demonstrate my performance
Values?Deligence,Patience, Humor and right mind and motivation towards the company’s goal.

Inquisitive83

posted June 18, 2009 at 5:44 am

I always love to watch and read your posts. Thank you for sharing this. I immediately went to my word processor and wrote this down.
May you continue to stay strong on your quest for success.

Your Name

posted June 18, 2009 at 10:39 am

Do What? educate,love,support,, inspire, thru God
To Whom? myself & family
How, in what way? by reading,exercise, good nutrition
Being an example and sharing with others.

Alvin "Stone" Maddox

posted June 19, 2009 at 12:58 pm

“I want to sing to the world a message in song.” Jazz Singer

Wanna Scream

posted June 23, 2010 at 12:00 pm

I really like your page. Have been coming to this page alot over the past couple of days love it

Evelyn Roberts Brooks

posted June 29, 2010 at 5:33 pm

Great video. I suggest writing a mission statement in my stress management book “Forget Your Troubles: Enjoy Your Life Today” – it’s an important step that helps people really focus on what they want to accomplish with their lives instead of feeling overwhelmed by so many choices and all the demands on their time.
Keep up the good work, I enjoy your posts.
Evelyn Brooks

shiftchange

posted July 1, 2010 at 3:15 am

Do What? Inspire people to find spiritual solutions to human problems
Who? People who have lost meaning, focus and direction in life
How? Through writing or hands-on involvement through service within my community

laughterheals

posted July 1, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Do What? Bring more warmth and laughter into this world.
To Whom? Anyone I meet.
In What Ways? Through a twinkle in the eye, a welcoming smile,
funny but true stories, spontaneous silliness,
heartfelt hugs.

afnan

posted August 30, 2010 at 9:19 pm

do what? want people to work more and learn more
who? to people in my country
in what way? using writing as skill