Talking to Kids About the Economy
Give a Unified Message
Make sure you and your spouse are in agreement about what to share and what to keep quiet. During any kind of crisis that involves your family, the number one priority should be maintaining the lines of communication between you and your partner. If you have a big announcement, tell your children together. Seeing the two of you keep a united front will reassure them that you are working together as a family through whatever may come your way.
We Want To Know...
What type of gardening do you enjoy most?
More Family Features
- Celebrating the Joy of Relationship
- 10 Ways to Raise A Structured Child
- Welcome to the Real World: 7 Things Every Graduate Should Know
- The 10 P's to Parenting with Passion
- 10 Ways to Bring Christianity into Your Household
- 10 Reasons Experts Recommend Homeschooling
- Intentional Parenting: Auto Pilot is for the Planes
- Jim Kelly: Hall of Fame Dad