Talking to Kids About the Economy
Give a Unified Message
Make sure you and your spouse are in agreement about what to share and what to keep quiet. During any kind of crisis that involves your family, the number one priority should be maintaining the lines of communication between you and your partner. If you have a big announcement, tell your children together. Seeing the two of you keep a united front will reassure them that you are working together as a family through whatever may come your way.
More Family Features
- How To Encourage Your Child To Be A Joiner
- 7 Ways to Mentally Prepare Yourself for Children
- 10 Ways to Cultivate a Thankful Heart in Your Child
- What Happens When We Over Do for Our Children?
- Tips to Get Parents Ready for Back to School
- 10 Words of Wisdom Every Parent Needs to Give Their Child
- Tips and Tricks to Getting Your Child on a Routine
- Tips to Help Survive a New School