page Give a Unified Message
Make sure you and your spouse are in agreement about what to share and what to keep quiet. During any kind of crisis that involves your family, the number one priority should be maintaining the lines of communication between you and your partner. If you have a big announcement, tell your children together. Seeing the two of you keep a united front will reassure them that you are working together as a family through whatever may come your way.
10 Qualities Moms Should LookHere are the top 10 qualities of successful stepfathers that you should look...
10 Ways Dads Can Enjoy Quality Time with The KidsHere are ten suggestions for quality entertainment and family fun, with a bit...
3 Bad Reasons To Wait To Have A BabyWaiting years before having children can be a huge mistake. The Bible reminds...
6 Best Things about Long Distance RelationshipsI am not going to mislead you. Long distance relationships are not only difficult...
More Family Features
- 10 Ways Dads Can Enjoy Quality Time with The Kids
- Studies Show Bullying Continues To Have Devastating Impact On Young People
- 4 Ways to Guide Kids to Trust Christ
- 5 Money Conversations to Have with Your Kids at Every Age and Stage
- New Year's Resolutions for Youngsters
- 6 Things to Remember When Your Child’s Grieving
- Are Homeschooled Kids Socially Awkward?
- Are We There Yet?