page If You Know, They Know
The first thing all parents must realize is that your kids are already aware, at least to some degree, of what’s going on in the world. They discuss with their friends things they heard their parents say around the dinner table. So if they come to you with questions and you don’t give them straight answers, you damage your credibility as a parent.
10 Qualities Moms Should LookHere are the top 10 qualities of successful stepfathers that you should look...
10 Ways Dads Can Enjoy Quality Time with The KidsHere are ten suggestions for quality entertainment and family fun, with a bit...
3 Bad Reasons To Wait To Have A BabyWaiting years before having children can be a huge mistake. The Bible reminds...
Elderly Couple Dies Hours Apart Peacefully, Holding...A real-life ‘Notebook’ couple left the world together, hand-in-hand
More Family Features
- 10 Ways Dads Can Enjoy Quality Time with The Kids
- Studies Show Bullying Continues To Have Devastating Impact On Young People
- 4 Ways to Guide Kids to Trust Christ
- 5 Money Conversations to Have with Your Kids at Every Age and Stage
- New Year's Resolutions for Youngsters
- 6 Things to Remember When Your Child’s Grieving
- Are Homeschooled Kids Socially Awkward?
- Are We There Yet?