Talking to Kids About the Economy
If You Know, They Know
The first thing all parents must realize is that your kids are already aware, at least to some degree, of what’s going on in the world. They discuss with their friends things they heard their parents say around the dinner table. So if they come to you with questions and you don’t give them straight answers, you damage your credibility as a parent.
More Family Features
- Building Character in Kids
- 6 Ways to Help a Friend Who Just Had a Baby
- 6 Questions to Ask After School Programs
- Tips to Help Kids Tell the Truth
- What Does Love Require?
- 7 Tricks for Creating a Good Parent / Teen Relationship
- Helping Kids Love Their Bodies
- Top 15 Things Your Middle School Kid Wishes You Knew