If You Know, They Know
The first thing all parents must realize is that your kids are already aware, at least to some degree, of what’s going on in the world. They discuss with their friends things they heard their parents say around the dinner table. So if they come to you with questions and you don’t give them straight answers, you damage your credibility as a parent.
A Letter From Mom to MomTake a moment each day and breathe because you are braver than you give yourself...
Certain Parenting Tactics Could Lead to Materialistic...Richins, who completed the study with Lan Chaplin, associate professor of marketing...
Tips for Teaching Kids Communication SkillsA common challenge for kids today is communicating feelings in ways that help...
More Family Features
- 4 Ways to Guide Kids to Trust Christ
- 5 Money Conversations to Have with Your Kids at Every Age and Stage
- New Year's Resolutions for Youngsters
- 6 Things to Remember When Your Child’s Grieving
- Are Homeschooled Kids Socially Awkward?
- Are We There Yet?
- Building Character in Kids
- 6 Ways to Help a Friend Who Just Had a Baby