Talking to Kids About the Economy
Make a Promise You Can Keep
Never say never. It’s important not to make promises that aren’t within your power to keep. For example, you don’t want to say “Daddy will never lose his job” or “We’ll always have our house.” You may feel certain today, but circumstances can always change. Instead, reassure them with the truth--that no matter what happens, your family will stick it out together. That’s one promise you know you will always be able to keep.
We Want To Know...
What type of gardening do you enjoy most?
More Family Features
- The 10 P's to Parenting with Passion
- 10 Ways to Bring Christianity into Your Household
- 10 Reasons Experts Recommend Homeschooling
- Intentional Parenting: Auto Pilot is for the Planes
- Jim Kelly: Hall of Fame Dad
- How Can I Help My Children? Making a Safe, Healthy Environment For Your Kids
- Autumn Day Trips To Take With Your Grandkids
- 7 Tips to Dwell Well in a Small Space