Talking to Kids About the Economy
Make a Promise You Can Keep
Never say never. It’s important not to make promises that aren’t within your power to keep. For example, you don’t want to say “Daddy will never lose his job” or “We’ll always have our house.” You may feel certain today, but circumstances can always change. Instead, reassure them with the truth--that no matter what happens, your family will stick it out together. That’s one promise you know you will always be able to keep.
More Family Features
- What Happens When We Over Do for Our Children?
- Tips to Get Parents Ready for Back to School
- 10 Words of Wisdom Every Parent Needs to Give Their Child
- Tips and Tricks to Getting Your Child on a Routine
- Tips to Help Survive a New School
- Mommy Makeover
- Put an End to Sibling Rivalry
- Helping Intuitive Children Feel Safe, Happy and Secure