Your Life: Find Happiness Today
- Fill Up On Happiness How to Fill Up On Happiness Let your life overflow with joy (not empty calories and meaningless clutter) to celebrate your authentic self. More »
Happiness on Our Blogs
- Our Lady of Weight Loss 12/12/2013 10:10 AMDoing Life Together 12/12/2013 9:19 AMOur Lady of Weight Loss 12/11/2013 1:22 PM
Find More Happiness on Beliefnet
Joy doesn’t only live in the major moments. Joy lives in the seemingly little things, in our day-to-day lives. Here’s how to find it and create more happiness in your life.
Happiness is a choice we all can make, says life coach Janice Taylor. Be inspired and find joy in these simple tips for finding happiness right now, wherever your day may take you.
In her book “Choose Joy Because Happiness Isn’t Enough,” Pastor Rick Warren's wife -- best-selling author and Bible teacher Kay Warren -- draws from biblical principles and life experience to illustrate what joy really is, where to find it, and how to choose it in all circumstances.
Overcome negativity and embrace the positive in your life with these simple tips.
- NEXT »
Happiness in Our Community
- Hollywood Goes Vegan
- Feeling Tired, Girl? You’re Not Alone
- What Black Cumin Seed Oil Can Do for You
- Celebs Fighting the Blues
- 7 Things You Can Learn from the Death of James Gandolfini
- 5 Ways to Feel Less Lonely
- 15 Ways to Reduce Stress in 15 Minutes or Less
- 10 Exercises to Stay Spiritually Fit
- 7 Benefits of Mushrooms
- The Power of Edamame