Edit The Guest List
Many parents conduct a "guest test" of sorts, only inviting those who know the bar mitzvah boy or bat mitzvah girl. Michele Roberts, who lives in Worcester, MA, and threw parties for her three daughters, says: "We made lists of people in the various communities to which we belonged, and read off names. If in response to "WHO is THAT?" a brief explanation did not elicit, "Oh yeah, invite them!" the guest lost his spot.
Should Christians Celebrate Passover?For Jews Passover begins in less than two week. Should Christians explore it...
7 Things Jews Should Know about the Hebrew LanguageNo language can be adequately translated into another language, and so some...
Israeli Innovations Lead the World in TechnologyIsrael is continually on the cutting edge of technology, and in the world of...
Holy Names of GodHere are some truly sacred names that, when meditated upon, can comfort, transcend,...
More Judaism Features
- Should Christians Celebrate Passover?
- 7 Things Jews Should Know about the Hebrew Language
- Holy Names of God
- The Koren Tanakh: The Authentic Biblical Experience
- The God of Jews
- Sacred Time: Religious Observances Around the World
- Sermon from the Mound: 7 Spiritual Truths from the Baseball Diamond
- Morning Blessings for a New Day