Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Top 4 Benefits of Being a Christian
- 7 Important Biblical People That Messed Up
- Famous Scientists That Believe In God
- How to Write a Devotional: The Definitive Guide
- 6 Shocking Facts in the Quran That Christians Should Know
- 5 Things to Know about the Persecution of Christians
- Patterns of Evidence: The Questions We All Have
- The Biggest Symptoms of Prayerlessness
- 5 Tips for Better Quiet Time With God
- 5 Bible Verses About Joy and Laughter