Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 6 Ways the Enemy Tries to Destroy the Church
- 5 Things Jesus Said about Heaven
- Bible Code Hints the Destruction of ISIS and the King's Return
- 5 Signs You’re Living Your Life for Jesus
- 6 Celebrities Who Turned Their Life Around For Jesus
- Videos chistosos de animales
- Los planetas extrasolares más extraños que existen
- 7 End Times Prophesies from Revelation
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Book of Psalms
- 9 of the Most Influential Christian Celebrities