Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Why We Could Never Earn Eternal Life
- 7 Things Atheists Get Wrong About God
- 6 Soul Benefits of Silence and Solitude
- 5 Life Lessons From The Apostle Peter
- 7 Clues Your Faith Has Grown Cold
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Six Reasons Why Christians Should Follow Their Dreams
- Why God Looks At The Heart
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- 10 Smart Ways To Exude Confidence