Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Biblical Insight With Mr. Wright
- 5 “Sins” That Aren’t Sins
- New Funny Church Signs
- Lessons from the Easter Bunny
- 10 Ways to Bring Christianity into Your Household
- How Should You Celebrate Palm Sunday
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Good Friday
- God and Golf: Life Lessons on and off the Course
- 6 Signs Of The End Times
- Son of God Photo Gallery