Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 6 Things The 'Killing Jesus' Movie Is Not
- 7 Temptations Every Christian Man Faces
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Dating a Non-Christian
- Why are Catholic and Protestant Bibles Different?
- 5 Ways God Speaks to His Children
- The Christ Experience
- Museum of the Bible: Ancient History Meets Modern Technology
- 6 Unexpected Places the Devil Will Show Up In Your Life
- 8 Reasons You're Bored In Your Faith
- 5 Ways To Reconnect With God