Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Is Over The Top Worship An Oxymoron
- Why We Could Never Earn Eternal Life
- Rare Bird: A Memoir of Love and Loss
- 6 Things Christians Don’t Say Enough
- Christmas Grace: The Greatest Gift
- 7 Ways To Jumpstart Your Morning Devotions
- 8 Comebacks To Silence Doubt
- 7 Things Atheists Get Wrong About God
- 6 Soul Benefits of Silence and Solitude
- 5 Life Lessons From The Apostle Peter