Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Christians: Let’s Admit That We Don’t Know It All
- 7 Dangerous Idols You Need to Let Go Of
- How to Be a Difference Maker
- The Discipline of God
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality
- 8 Ways To Make God Decisions
- 7 Types of Christian Tattoos
- 6 Women Every Christian Should Know