Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Son of God Photo Gallery
- Should Christians Read Harry Potter
- How to Respond to Non-Christian Friends
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Is Poland’s Faith Helping It Emerge as the New China?
- So Who Was Saint Valentine?
- Is It OK to Force Your Kids to Go to Church?
- Break Away from Controlling People
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 10 Most Uplifting Ads of 2013