Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 6 Christians Who Risked Everything to Defend Biblical Truth
- 7 Ways Christians Can Rethink Christmas
- The Gospel in Tolstoy
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pope Francis’ Year of Mercy
- Museum of the Bible: Ancient History Meets Modern Technology
- Saints and Mothers and Messy Drawers
- Praying for the Lost
- Prayers for Advent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Real St. Nicholas
- 9 of the Most Inspiring Christian Women in Hollywood