Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Is The Bible Relevant Today?
- What Does 'Real Church' Look Like?
- How Stephen Hawking Strengthens My Faith
- 5 Signs of God’s Hand In The Big Bang Theory
- 5 Ways Christians Can Love Gay People
- 6 Things Wounded Christians Should Avoid
- The Secret Christian Life of Van Gogh
- Are All Sins Equal In God’s Eyes?
- Is God Mad At Me?
- Is Christian Media Going Downstream With Mainstream?