Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- What Did Jesus Look Like
- Top Born Again Celebrities
- 5 Reasons The Primary Goal Is Not To Go To Heaven
- 7 Clues Your Faith Has Grown Cold
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- 7 Reasons The Lost Gospel Isn’t True
- 7 Things Atheists Get Wrong About God
- 8 Comebacks To Silence Doubt
- 8 Ways To Make God Decisions
- 5 Things God Promises About Forgiveness