Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
I blogged earlier this summer about an excellent lecture Terry Mattingly had given to a conference of Orthodox clergy and laity, on the topic "What Do The Converts Want?" It was aimed at an Orthodox audience, but much of it applies to many Catholic converts as well. I've posted the entire text in the extended entry, but I wanted to highlight this part: On one level, many Orthodox converts are ...
Why aren't Orthodox Christians fighting over gay marriage, women priests, and more? Because we accept the wisdom of the past.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Sacred Time: Religious Observances Around the World
- You Might Be A Christian If
- Surprisingly Religious Movie and TV Stars
- 10 Ways To Forgive Even When You Don't Want To
- Are Denominations Dividing the Church?
- Christians Who Make a Difference
- Video: God Put Me There to Help
- 6 Questions Christians Should Just Start Asking
- Christianity: Religion or Relationship?
- Facing Evil: Why Christians and Atheists Need Each Other