Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Son of God Photo Gallery
- Should Christians Read Harry Potter
- How to Respond to Non-Christian Friends
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Is Poland’s Faith Helping It Emerge as the New China?
- So Who Was Saint Valentine?
- Is It OK to Force Your Kids to Go to Church?
- Break Away from Controlling People
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 10 Most Uplifting Ads of 2013