Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Top 4 Benefits of Being a Christian
- 7 Important Biblical People That Messed Up
- Famous Scientists That Believe In God
- How to Write a Devotional: The Definitive Guide
- 6 Shocking Facts in the Quran That Christians Should Know
- 5 Things to Know about the Persecution of Christians
- Patterns of Evidence: The Questions We All Have
- The Biggest Symptoms of Prayerlessness
- 5 Tips for Better Quiet Time With God
- 5 Bible Verses About Joy and Laughter