Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 6 Christians Who Risked Everything to Defend Biblical Truth
- 7 Ways Christians Can Rethink Christmas
- The Gospel in Tolstoy
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pope Francis’ Year of Mercy
- Museum of the Bible: Ancient History Meets Modern Technology
- Saints and Mothers and Messy Drawers
- Praying for the Lost
- Prayers for Advent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the Real St. Nicholas
- 9 of the Most Inspiring Christian Women in Hollywood