Movie Mom: About Movie Mom
Nell Minow has been reviewing movies as The Movie Mom since 1995. She writes about movies, television, the Internet, and parenting and reviews movies each week for Beliefnet and 20 radio stations across the US and Canada, and provides parental advisory notes and occasional reviews of current releases for the Chicago Sun-Times and Kansas City Star. Her articles have appeared in USA Today, Family Fun, Daughters, Parents, and the Chicago Tribune, and she was Yahoo's movie critic for six years. The second edition of her book, The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies, was published in 2004. She has been profiled in the New York Times, the Economist, Forbes, the Chicago Tribune, Working Woman, CFO Magazine, the Ladies Home Journal, Washingtonian Magazine, and the Chicago Sun Times, and has appeared as The Movie Mom on CBS This Morning, Fox Morning News, NPR, CNN, and dozens of radio stations.
- Crimes, Misdemeanors, And The Astrology Of Woody Allen
- Musician Challenges Believers to Shun Popular Music for 30 Days
- 'High School Musical' Star Graduates to Gritty Role in 'Gimme Shelter'
- Documentary Explores the Trials and Hurdles of Jeremy Lin
- Video: Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Speaks About his Faith