Empowering Questions for Your Inner Physician
Your Inner Physician responds more effectively when you ask good questions. Shari learned not to ask things like “Why am I sick?” “What am I doing wrong?” She felt that she got the best answers when she focused on wellness, not sickness. Here are some questions that elicited the most helpful responses:
· What could I do to feel better today?
· Is there a doctor or other practitioner that would be helpful?
· What’s going on with my body (or a specific part of the body?)
· What steps can I take to help me return to health and wellness?
· What specific foods, medicines or healing strategies would work well for my body right now?
· What do I need to know?