The Ten Commandments List
And God said: "I am the Lord your God, who gives you the freedom to live your beliefs as equals among all the people."
1. Love God more than you love anything else.
2. Don't make anything in your life more important than God.
3. Always say God's name with love and respect.
4. Don't do chores on the seventh day, rest instead and make it special.
5. Love and respect your parents.
6. Never hurt anyone.
7. Always be faithful to the people you love.
8. Don't take anything that isn't yours.
9. Always tell the truth.
10. Be content with what you have.