From, "Little Rock Cooks...Recipes Handed Down from Generation to Generation," published in cooperation with your Daily InBox newsletter.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 package gelatin
- 16-ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups boiling water
- 20-ounce crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1/2 to 1 cup broken pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (optional)
Mix gelatins together; add boiling water. Add cranberry sauce; stir until dissolved. Add pineapple with juice, pecans and celery. Pour in mold and refrigerate.