How do I know if there is a ghost?
The presence of a ghost, referred to as a “haunting,” can take on several forms, including:
1. Apparitions--a visual image of a full or partial form ranging from a full, life-like, image of the deceased to shadow figures and mists.
2. The unexplained movement of objects.
3. Unexplained sounds (footsteps, banging) and voices (laughter, whispers, words).
4. An unexplained dramatic fall or rise of temperature, usually in an isolated spot.
5. Unexplained electrical phenomena (lights turning on and off, devices turning on and off, etc.).
6. Unexplained feelings ranging from a heavy feeling or sense of dread to physical touching.
Note: The use of the word “unexplained” means that these manifestations cannot be accounted for by the normal laws of nature or science.