Floorwash for Better Business
Floorwashes are a staple of the American folk magic tradition known as Hoodoo. Although they're called "floorwashes," the term is somewhat deceptive. Floorwashes are more accurately "final floor rinses"; it is assumed that the floor is clean before applying. The floorwash is not rinsed off but allowed to dry and radiate its fragrance, aura, and power. Focus on your goals while applying the floorwash: visualize your desire come true.
This particular floorwash allegedly drives away negative spiritual entities while simultaneously drawing in customers and prosperity to fill the void. (This is only one of several "Better Business Floorwashes" found in the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells along with floorwashes for many other purposes).
- Add essential oil of citronella to a bucket of water and white vinegar.
- Use this to clean your floors.
- Better Business Artist's Spell
Artists and steady money: that's frequently a contradiction in terms. Yet even visionaries must eat. This spell is intended to assist artists, innovators, and all those ahead of their time to achieve financial stability without sacrificing artistic principles.
- Using a sharp point, personalize one small purple candle and one small green candle by carving your name, goals or lucky symbols into the wax.
- Place the candles on either side of a Fool card drawn from a tarot deck of your choice. (Images may also be found on-line and printed out).
- Burn and trust to inspiration.