- A print-out of our pattern (get it here)
- Shiny wrapping paper or heavy art paper
- Glue or a stapler
1. Print out pattern (if this is not possible, then make your own).
2. Cut out the pattern and trace the pattern on paper of your choice, then cut out the two pieces.
3. Taking the semi-circle with the angel head, bend and shape into a cone with the shiny side facing out, then glue or staple the two sides together.
4. Wings--taking the circle shape, fold it in half and glue the 2 sides together and attach to the back of the angel with staples or glue.
5. To hang on the tree, add a loop of thin ribbon to the back of the angel's head with glue. You can also place them on shelves or on the tree without the loop. You can also decorate the angel by adding a face, arms, hands with crayon or marker.
Have a fun and blessed holiday!