It’s hard to converse with people who mumble or whisper. There are two parts to a conversation: Speaking and listening. When we are having a conversation with God, listening is more important than speaking. Psalm 85:8 says, “I will listen to God the Lord. He has ordered peace for those who worship Him.” The nation of […]
A Savior for All People
No matter who you are the Lord Jesus is God. He understands and relates to you.
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone brother,
2. He liked the Gospel,
3. He didn’t get a fair trial.
1. He went into His Father’s business,
2. He lived at home until he was 33,
3. He was sure his mother was a virgin and his mother was sure He was God.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands,
2. He had wine with His meals,
3. He used olive oil.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair,
2. He walked around barefoot all the time,
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
1. He was at peace with nature,
2. He ate a lot of fish,
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married,
2. He was always telling stories,
3. He loved green pastures.
1. He fed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was virtually no food,
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it,
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.
Can I get an AMEN?