Is your Mouth of Chi blocked, cluttered or just plain messy? The Mouth of Chi* is a term used in Feng Shui*. It references your front door, the primary point of entry into your home (or office or cubicle), whether you favor that door or another. The Mouth of Chic is much like our physical […]
Are you a ‘Food Addict?’ Is your weight stopping you from moving forward? Please take an honest look at the following questions and answer, ‘yes’ or ‘no.’
1. Do you find that you have no ‘stopping mechanism’ and even though you want to ‘stop’ eating, you can’t?
2. Are you obsessed with food? Think about food all the time? And your weight too?
3. Have you attempted one diet plan after another, with no lasting success?
4. Do you binge and/or purge?
5. Do you eat in secret? Are you a closet eater?
6. Are you an emotional eater? Do you use food to escape your feelings?
7. Do you eat even when you are not hungry?
8. Do you eat and then exercise excessively to burn it off?
9. Do you eat, and then feel shame or guilt for about the foods you’ve just eaten, and then beat yourself up for doing so?
10. Have you put your life on hold until you lose weight? Do you say, “When I lose weight, then I will _________?”
What do you think? Are you a food addict? And if yes, are you ready to do something about it now?
A simple first step! Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club.
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer* A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Loss’s newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that ‘fit’ to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?