Is your Mouth of Chi blocked, cluttered or just plain messy? The Mouth of Chi* is a term used in Feng Shui*. It references your front door, the primary point of entry into your home (or office or cubicle), whether you favor that door or another. The Mouth of Chic is much like our physical […]
According to researchers at the University of Pennsylvania, you can reduce your calorie intake by 15% by eating an apple 15 minutes before your meal! Apparently, the apple boosts your satiety levels, helping you to eat less!
To boost dessert happiness levels: Bake up these apple chips!
Spicy Apple Chips
* 2 medium apples
* freshly squeezed lime juice
* a dash here and there of cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 250 °F (120 °C).
2. Slice apples as thin as humanly possible, discarding both ends.
3. Sprinkle with lime juice, place on foil-lined cookie sheet.
3. Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon (optional)
4. Bake for 2 hours, turning apple slices every half hour.
5. EAT! YUM. Delicious. No kidding. Wow.
Zap more fat!
WAKE UP THINNER!
WIN the BATTLE of the BULGE
What do you REALLY WANT?
Spread the word … NOT the Icing!
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
Required Reading:Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.