Is your Mouth of Chi blocked, cluttered or just plain messy? The Mouth of Chi* is a term used in Feng Shui*. It references your front door, the primary point of entry into your home (or office or cubicle), whether you favor that door or another. The Mouth of Chic is much like our physical […]
Slim Down While You Laugh It Up! by Janice Taylor
Did you know that laughter~
* Reduces levels of certain stress hormones.
* Boosts the immune system.
* May lead to hiccupping but will dislodge mucus plugs from the respiratory tract! (Oh, how appealing!)
* Gives you a full body workout (works the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial and back muscles).
* Ever feel exhausted after the giggles? You just had an aerobic workout. (My kind of exercise!)
* Promotes creative thoughts.
* Creates bonding with your fellow human. Nothing better than a shared laugh!
Here are a few yuks to start your week and to help you bond with your neighbor!
“My wife will say this to me – “Honey, I want you to tell me if I’m getting fat.” And I say, “All right, and you tell me if I start getting retarded.” ~ Jeff Foxworthy
“It serves me right for keeping all my eggs in one bastard.” ~ Dorothy Parker
“Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and give her a house.” ~ Lewis Grizzard
“My mother buried three husbands – and two of them were just napping. ~ Rita Rudner
“We never talked to each other in my family. We communicated by putting Ann Landers articles on the refrigerator.” ~ Judy Gold
CAUTION: Don’t Tease, If You Please … New York University’s latest research indicates that a well-meant joke is more than likely to be taken the wrong way. To avoid unknowingly hurting someone’s feelings make yourself the butt of your jokes.
What’s your favorite one-liner (or two)? Comment below!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, Certified Hypnotist, author,columnist, seminar leader and 50 pound big-time-loser.
Follow her on Twitter!
Want a free Weight Loss Consult?