Is your Mouth of Chi blocked, cluttered or just plain messy? The Mouth of Chi* is a term used in Feng Shui*. It references your front door, the primary point of entry into your home (or office or cubicle), whether you favor that door or another. The Mouth of Chic is much like our physical […]
Did you know that smiling helps to relieve your stress, boost your immune system, lower your blood press, and melt your fat? Holy Guacamole!
Next time you are feel yourself slipping into a downward spiral, instead of reaching for that chocolate bar that will only weigh you down and sink you, try on a smile!
Here’s a tasty sampling of what a simple smile can do for you!
1. Smiling lightens your mood. Smiling sends ‘lite’ messages to your body and mind that can take you straight out of that nosedive into an upward spiral! What a ride!!
3. Smiling gives your immune system a workout. Wow, if that’s not an easy way of exercising, I don’t know what is. You can prevent colds and flus by smiling (and thus, not feed the cold or feed the flu … whichever, I’m always feeding something).
4. Go ‘lite,’ as you fill the room with light. Smile and the whole world smiles with you. Go ahead, lighten up that room!
5. Get a natural high! Studies show that smiling releases endorphins, serotonin (that happy chemical in your brain) and is a natural painkiller. In other words, smiling is a natural and cost-effective drug.
6. Appear confident. Smiling gives you an air of confidence, makes you approachable. Studies show people who smile are more likely to get promoted.
7. Smiling burns calories. Smile bright, bring in the ‘lite.’
What makes you smile? Join the Kick in the Tush Club Community today! Discuss and smile!
Lighten up with Our Lady of Weight Loss!