We are intended to be in relationship with the ongoing movement of life. But when you look at life as though nothing will change, it won’t. The more you push away what you don’t want, the more you keep it in place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn8iQ8D8H_o&t=14s
Have you ever had this experience? You’re faced with so many things that have to be done in a timely manner that it overwhelms you . . . so all you do is nothing! Well, that is, almost nothing.
You do manage to:
1. Worry yourself sick about how you’ll get everything done.
2. Eat or snack until you feel drowsy.
3. Take several naps hoping to awaken inspired.
4. Reorganize your papers and desk drawers as part of your plan of attack.
5. Worry about all of the time you know you’ve wasted making plans and reorganizing your desk.