So much division and polarisation. So much rage. Arguments going in so many directions. Many points of view. In fact you could think about humanity as a community of points of view – made up of 7 billion + points of view. That is who we are. No wonder, we find it difficult to agree. […]
- Take a moment outside to connect to the ground preferably barefoot, and hug a tree.
- Take some deep breaths and keep breathing deeply as long as you can. Don’t think of anything, just focus on your breath.
- Go for regular walks in nature. If you can get a friend or partner to join you, even better.
- Find ways to take small positive actions like connecting with an old friend, going for a hike, going to an exercise class, doing something you enjoy.
- Liberate your suffering – Let it all go. Let it all free. Let it out. Allow a time for unravelling. Ride the chaos before finding your center again.
- Connect with others who understand and/or can support you.
- Don’t give up on the light. There are people and organisations who can help. Keep moving forward even if you have to force yourself to consciously take it one step at a time.
- Reach out your hand, reach out your hand. Give hope a chance.
“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” ~ Proverb
Dedicated to those amongst us who may be feeling the pain of darkness. Please share with those who may be suffering with depression, confusion or loss. Somebody may benefit from your caring intervention.
Remember, we are all one. There is light at the end of every tunnel..keep moving towards the light.
You are a creation of God.
This is why you truly are good enough.
You are awesome as you are, and I love you!
And if you love me back, please click ‘share’ up at the top!
David Starlyte (ND) – Australia’s Leading Soul-Coach, Speaker and Ascension-Guide.
My guidance is channeled from Spirit, channeled from the STARS. I’m a gateway, or portal to soul enlightenment (basically self-knowledge). Find out more about me: www.davidstarlyte.com
Follow me on Facebook: davidstarlyte
Image source: Via Flickr