Most of the 8.5 million registered motorcycles in the United States belong to men. If women are involved, they usually sit behind the men drivers and go along for the ride. To be honest, I support these women riders/sitters. Although I operate my own bike, I’d never tell another woman to do the same. If, […]
An excerpt from the Abridged version of the chapter explaining healing. Click here for full text.
Healers can relate to silence and divine anointing rather than to mind grabbing procedures or treatments. Divine Science inspires the perception of truth. As the truthful perceptions become clearer, error self-destructs. What shall it be, Truth or error? Because Truth is infinite, error should be known as nothing. Because Truth is omnipotent in goodness, error has no power. Do not suppose there is a counterpart to Truth. Confidence in the divine increases, as we realize that Truth is real and error is unreal. Error is a coward before Truth.
Here are a few basic points of awareness in divine Science:
- -The human body and the human mind are made up of the same thing, errors. This is similar to ice and steam being made of the same thing, water.
- -The brain is not mind. Mind is not a brain. Mind is immortal Spirit, Love.
- -The human mind is temporal, fickle, dying. The divine Mind is eternal, constant, alive.
- -The physical body can’t be sick without the human mind. Divine Mind can control the human mind with health.
- -Matter or quantum energy is not the medium of existence.
- -We want to acknowledge Truth and what it has done for humanity.
Our innate spirituality inspires us to be moral and allows us to be alive to God’s healing promises. It is easier to heal sickness rather than sin, because although we don’t like to be sick, we sometimes like to sin. The fear of disease and the love of sin are the main sources of our problems. Love and knowledge frees us from fear. “The reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord is the beginning (the chief and choice part) or Wisdom.” (Prov. 9:10, Amplified) “Full-grown (complete, perfect) love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror!” (I John 4:18, Amplified) To remove the negative effects of fear produced by sin, you must overcome both fear and sin.
Establish the scientific sense of health, and you relieve the inflammation, burn, pain, trauma, calcification, rash, disorder. Truth allows the organs to resume their healthy function. It is easier to heal, than it is to teach how to heal. The truth of being, whispered into the ear of human mind, can bring relief.