Most of us need a little push or help to do hard things. When it comes to motivating yourself to make change, it can be a struggle. Change is hard work. We often have good intentions to change but get busy and distracted. Or we don’t want to face the reality that change is needed. […]
On this Thanksgiving day, we pay special attention to giving thanks. So as you take a moment and talk about the things for which you are grateful, keep in mind the benefits that come with a thankful heart.
- have more energy and optimism
- are less bothered by life’s hassles
- are more resilient in the face of stress
- are healthier
- suffer less depression than the rest of us
- are more compassionate
- are more likely to help others
- are less materialistic
- are more satisfied with life.