page Green Tea Secrets from Asia
To get the health benefits of green tea, you have to buy “green” tea—not regular tea (which is black) or white, Oolong, jasmine, or herbal teas. Second, you cannot drink green tea with milk. The casein protein in milk inhibits the benefits of green tea.
Plus, it tastes funny. And you cannot get these health benefits from drinking green tea beverages sweetened with sugar or artificial sweeteners. These drinks may taste good, but they are trying to cash in on the green tea label without delivering the real health benefits. So far, scientific studies have demonstrated that there are a lot of health benefits from regularly drinking green tea.
· Green tea really does lower the risk of developing heart disease. Asians, as a rule, smoke more than Americans and have less heart disease. Green tea has been proposed as the possible reason why.
· Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins. One small cup of green teas has as much vitamin C as an orange! Antioxidants help with anti-aging. This may be one Asian secret for youthful-looking skin!
· Science in the West has found that drinking green tea promotes relaxation and is a good stress-buster. No wonder some Japanese corporations serve green tea to their hard-working employees!
· Green tea has been shown to promote healthy gums.
· Green tea does indeed boost T-cell production which means it enhances your body’s natural immune system. Regularly drinking green tea allows your body to be in top shape to fight off infections, colds, and whatever else is “going around.”
6 Ways to Beat InfertilityIf medical problems have been ruled out or if you simply haven’t gotten that...
7 Things Christians Need to Know about Depression...No one is exempt from depression or anxiety and Christians are included. We...
5 Ways to Have a Better Relationship With FoodWe'd bet you spend quite a bit of time and effort nourishing your relationships,...
7 Diet Choices that Combat DepressionFood is not just something that tastes good. Food can also alter brain chemistry...