Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
7 Loving Insights from Yoga GirlThe body, the mind, and the soul are actually all entwined with yoga, but to...
6 Rules for a Physically Fit BodyJoel Harper has spent years helping people achieve fitness goals, and leading...
8 Things To Do When A Friend Self-InjuresWhat can you do if your friend hasn’t said anything but you think he/she might...
7 Successful Energy Techniques to Lose WeightExcess weight is nothing but energy which must be consumed, stored or released...