Good-for-You Tacos and Spicy Rice
1 pound chicken breasts
1 packet taco seasoning
strips of red bell pepper
black olive slices
fat-free sour cream
Follow instructions on taco packet to season chicken and make soft tacos. Each one should be: tortilla, 4 strips of chicken, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 4 pepper slices, some black olive slices, lettuce and 1 tablespoon sour cream. [Author's note: I really like these and they are not calorie laden. My husband and boys love them too.]
Spicy Rice (great with Tacos)
2 cups water
1 cup brown rice
1 tablespoon Smart Balance buttery spread
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp. chili powder
Combine all ingredients and cook according to the rice instructions. Great flavor and good for you!
Submitted by Donnilyn
7 Loving Insights from Yoga GirlThe body, the mind, and the soul are actually all entwined with yoga, but to...
6 Rules for a Physically Fit BodyJoel Harper has spent years helping people achieve fitness goals, and leading...
8 Things To Do When A Friend Self-InjuresWhat can you do if your friend hasn’t said anything but you think he/she might...
7 Successful Energy Techniques to Lose WeightExcess weight is nothing but energy which must be consumed, stored or released...
- Fotógrafo muestra la vida de los hombres que toman descansos por paternidad en Suecia
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama