BELIEFNET’S “SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. The sweepstakes, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the 48 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: Beliefnet’s “Samsung Galaxy Tab Giveaway” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Beliefnet, Inc., 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1900, Norfolk, VA 23510 (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the sweepstakes you must be a permanent, legal resident of one of the 48 continental states of the United States or the District of Columbia and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of August 1, 2012. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of BN Media Associates, LLC, Amerivision Communications, Inc., Beliefnet, Inc., Cross Bridge, LLC, and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities ("Sponsor and their agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on August 1, 2012, and ends at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on September 30, 2012. To enter, (i) go to www.beliefnet.com and click on the promotional advertisement for the Sweepstakes; and (ii) submit your name, zip code and e-mail address. Your email response/entry must be received electronically by 12:00 am ET on September 30, 2012 to be eligible.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Limit one entry per email address for the entire Sweepstakes. The one entry per email address maximum will be strictly enforced. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, or if entrant has or had attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files, or any file that contains malicious code.
5. DRAWINGS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Grand Prize winner drawing will be held on approximately October 3, 2012. Random selection will be under supervision of Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The selected Grand Prize winner will be notified via e-mail on or about October 5, 2012, and announced/posted on http://www.beliefnet.com on or about October 7, 2012. If any selected Grand Prize winner cannot be reached by e-mail within three (3) business days of Sponsor’s first attempt to notify such winner, such Grand Prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize winner will be subject to verification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for the entire Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize will consist of the following item: One (1) Samsung Galaxy Tab with 16GB memory. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Grand Prize is $550.00. If the Grand Prize is unclaimed, it may be awarded to an alternate winner. Depiction of the Sweepstakes’ prize, or any portion thereof, in any advertising, promotional materials, or on Sponsor’s website(s) or on the Sweepstakes’ webpage may not reflect the actual prize delivered to the winner. Sponsor or its agents shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the prize once it has been shipped by Sponsor or its agent. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered to such winner. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on the prize and/or such winner’s acceptance thereof. The Grand Prize winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of their awarded prize. The Grand Prize winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person or entity and is not entitled to cash in place of the prizes. The Grand Prize is subject to availability and Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute cash or a different prize of approximately equivalent or greater retail value except where prohibited by law.