From, "Great Lake Effects... Buffalo Beyond Winter and Wings," published in cooperation with your daily inbox newsletter.
- 8 ounces chicken strips
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound jumbo Gulf shrimp, peeled
- 8 ounces chorizo or andouille sausage, cooked, drained
- 1 cup white wine
- 12 ounces fettuccini, cooked, drained
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1-1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Sliced green onions
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Brown the chicken on all sides in the oil in a 12-inch
sauté pan. Add the shrimp and sausage.
Saute lightly. Deglaze the pan with the white wine. Stir
in the fettuccini, stock, tomatoes, whipping cream and
Cook until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Add
the green onions and mix well.
Spoon into individual pasta bowls.
SERVINGS: 4 - 6