From "Dining by Design Stylish Recipes - Savory Settings," published in cooperation with your Daily InBox newsletter.
- 1 (30-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 3 to 4 ribs celery, diced
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- Dining by Design Salt to taste
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- 1 avocado, sliced
Combine the tomatoes, tomato juice, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, garlic, bell peppers, cucumber, celery and onion in a large bowl. Season with the salt and Tabasco sauce. Stir gently until mixed.
Chill, covered, in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. Ladle into individual soup bowls.
Garnish with avocado slices.