Yes, I am Prophetess Juanita Bynum, but I am not dead. I know you think that you cannot be anointed and still have a desire to sleep with someone. Some think that because I am anointed I never get frustrated. They think I never want to have some serious sex. They think I don't ever want to do something wrong, but let me tell you that the devil is a liar.
Every single day I struggle to crucify my flesh, and if you tell the truth, you would say the same thing. I know what it feels like to go to the mall or the laundromat and see fine men everywhere and ain't none of them your husband. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a prophetess. There's been times I wish I could give a man my pager number or my office phone number. No one has to know, but I can't get away with it. Because I've come too far to turn back now!
You control how a man treats you! Before you make the decision to begin embracing your new life style, I'm going to list a few do's and don'ts--for your dating pleasure.
1. If someone you have a strong attraction for, or vice versa, invites you to an evening event, make it a group thing.
2. Allow him to pursue you. Remember a real man will.
3. Always keep your first seven dates filled with educational and cultural things. It helps to stimulate the intellect and not the sex drive.
5. While at breakfast, lunch, or dinner table, you tell him what you want on the menu and allow him to order for both of you. It's also a way for him to get his respect.
6. On the first date dress conservatively because, remember, the attention must not be drawn to any part of your physical body. When you dress naked, you leave nothing to the imagination and you cause him never to tap into the real person that you are!
7. Always insist on him meeting your family and friends....
8. If you are very serious about your interest in a person, before there is any talk of marriage always insist that he meet your pastor--shepherds can see farther than the sheep can....
9. If a man invites you to his home, for any reason at all--whether it's to see his trophies or his pet, help him decorate, or even to see the ashtray he made in the first grade--always take a friend. Remember, you're walking into his territory, where his spirit rules. That's just like a mouse walking to the throat of a lion thinking he's going to turn around and walk back out; mind you the lion hasn't eaten in a while.
10. If a woman invites you to her home, and it is early on during your season of dating, it is not unmasculine to say that you wouldn't feel comfortable doing that....
12. If it's just a friendship, on the first two or three dates the bill should be shared. If he is pursuing you, then he should pay the bill.
13. People have asked me questions about flowers. I believe the rose makes much too powerful a statement. Try and stay away from that flower until there is definitely love involved! If you are going to give flowers to a woman within the first seven dates or the first two months, let it be a bouquet of various flowers. If you're going to give flowers to a man, let it be a Have a Happy Day or Thinking of You coffee mug with a small bouquet inside the cup. A rose says, "I love you"--a bouquet says, "I'm thinking of you."
1. Never start talking about marriage on the first seven dates.
2. Never sit at home idle, waiting for him to call you.
3. If he comes to take you out and it's past 9:30, don't go because you know what he came for...and it's not for your knowledge of the Word. That's a call, girlfriend, and you know what kind of call it is...