1. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
2. Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.
3. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
4. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put back in your pocket.
5. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
6. Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
7. There are two theories to arguing with a women - Neither one works.
8. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
9. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
10. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- Joke shared by Beliefnet member Andrzej Jan Lamkiewicz