Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert made it pretty clear today that Israeli aircraft did, in fact, bomb a convoy of trucks bearing Iranian harms, traveling through Sudan on their way to supply Hamas in Gaza. A report on SudanTribune.com called the attack an “embarrassment” to Sudan.
Of course, the only part of the story which should embarrass the Sudanese is the ease with which arms flow through their nation, killing both their own people and the citizens of other nations as well.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Windows & DoorsAuthor, radio and TV talk show host, and President of CLAL-The National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership, Brad Hirschfield is the author of You Don’t Have To Be Wrong For Me To Be Right: Finding Faith Without Fanaticism. Listed as one of the nation’s 50 most influential rabbis in Newsweek, and a regular commentator on Court TV, he is the creator of the popular series, Building Bridges, airing on Bridges TV, and the co-host of the weekly radio show, Hirschfield and Kula.
More About Brad
- More blogs to enjoy!
- Apple’s “Jew or Not Jew” App — Should It Be Legal?
- Is God A Christian?
- Remembering 9/11 – Part One
- Gilad Shalit, Still A Prisoner After 1,900 Days
- Is Realty TV Really Kosher? The Ethics Of Realty TV
- Hard Core Atheist Secularists and Their Religious Counterparts Become Increasingly Alike
- Litigating God
- Elul: I Am My Beloved’s and My Beloved Is Mine
- How Rabbis Dress, Then and Now
Blogs Worth Reading