I’m fairly certain that most of what we attempt in the way of spiritual formation for children gets in the way of what God is doing in the way of spiritual formation for children. Thank you all for your thoughtful and inspiring comments on this issue. Clearly, there is a need and a longing for the emergent conversation to include the faith of children. It sounds like many of you are finding your way through a combination of experimentation, creativity, and the wonderful Ivy Beckwith.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- My Blog Has Moved
- The Most Important Cartoon of the Year
- Social Media for Pastors
- Ending Christian Euphemisms: “Fundamentalist”
- Why You Should Get GENERATE
- Ending Christian Euphemisms: “Unbiblical”
- Ending Christian Euphemisms: “The Lord Laid It on My Heart”
- Christianity21 Video
- Looking Back on Christianity21
- Christianity21 — It’s All Over but the Shouting
- Linda Carleton on Jesus Mandala
- Ryan on With Whom Should the Intersexed Have Sex? Even More on the Complexity of Gender
- vitoria on Jesus Mandala
- ABPnews Blog | Why We Ordain (Even for Women) on Reconsider Ordination. Now.
- Why We Ordain (Even for Women) | View from the Heights on Reconsider Ordination. Now.