I don’t normally post links to my media appearances because when I see or hear them I’m usually obsessed with the things I forgot to say. But I wanted to bring your attention to two clips, and hear your reaction.
First, is an interview I did with Terry Gross of Fresh Air. Do you think I was fair or unfair to Sarah Palin? Fair or unfair to Bill Maher?
Second, this is a clip from a show hosted by Bill Bennett on CNN over the weekend. I was one of the panelists. So here’s my question: if you were sitting my chair, what would you have said in response to the questions and some of the comments from the other panelists?
Embedded video from CNN Video
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Steve Waldman
- Safe, Legal & Early: A New Way of Thinking About abortion
- A Modest Proposal: Conservatives Back Gay Marriage; Gays Back Covenant Marriage
- The Rick Warren Interview
- Inaugural Prayer Archive
- 2008 v. 2004 Results by Faith
- The Obama-Falsani Interview
- The Gene Robinson Interview
Best Posts That No One Read:
- Our Patriotic Holy War
- Obama's White Family and Black Church
- Science & Religion Dispatched from Cambridge
Little Known Facts:
- The Rise of Prayerism
- Deism--It's Back!
- Abortion vs. Gays: The Evangelical Age Gap
- The Spiritual Atheists
Still Cracks Me Up:
Posts That Annoy Conservatives:
Posts That Annoy Liberals:
- Thomas Jefferson: Believer in Intelligent Design?
- Obama's White House Shouldn't Vet Prayers
- Agreeing with Values Voters
- Why the Catholic Bishops Matter on Health Care
- How to Defuse the Health Care Abortion Issue
- In Defense of Bloody Aborted Fetus Photos
Posts That Annoy Everyone: