Reformed Chicks Blabbing

Reformed Chicks Blabbing

SNL skit of the press fawning over Obama

Pretty accurate :-) Update: You know, I was thinking about the guy doing the Obama impression and I think it reminds me of this guy. What do you think?

Comments read comments(7)
post a comment

posted February 25, 2008 at 11:41 am

He can walk on H2O, then turn that H2O into a passable American Pale Ale (with the help of a good brewmeister, some malt and Cascade and Centennial hops), then waste that Ale by pouring it on the swooning crowd, bring world peace, brotherhood, end jaywalking and world hunger.
Personally, I’m waiting for the end-world-hunger thing, and I’m HOPING he uses the loaves and fishes trick.
Make mine a Neeew-Oileeens-style blackened Orange Roughy, please — accompanied by said American Pale Ale; and if you would, one of those homemade flat-breads.

report abuse

Michele McGinty

posted February 25, 2008 at 12:00 pm

Yes, that does sound like the ultimate American president, “Take care of my needs, all of them and spare no expense, my good man.”

report abuse


posted February 25, 2008 at 6:23 pm

I don’t know what Jorge Ramos thinks about this skit, but I imagine Barack Obama thinks it’s pretty funny.

report abuse

anonymous reincarnate

posted February 26, 2008 at 11:07 am

i think that it’s funny, too. i can’t wait for 8 years of good ribbing of president obama. barack pegged it, too, knowing that their feature of focus would be the ears.
on the serious side, i do recall the press giving bush a free pass into iraq. the more credible reporters have since noted that and apologized. the rest continue to fawn over mr. bush.

report abuse


posted February 29, 2008 at 9:18 am

Humanists have done their work. They are now in control of just about every lemming mind out there. Obama as president is just about as morally sound as what happens in a Planned Parenthood slaughterhouse. But the Left keeps their heads looking anywhere but at truth.

report abuse

anonymous reincarnate

posted March 1, 2008 at 4:16 am

donny… did you come back out from under your rock again? bad donny! naughty donny!
the religious right has done it’s psychological work on you if you would equate birth control, support of womens’ health rights, and family planning to slaughter.

report abuse


posted March 6, 2008 at 11:17 am

Oh how cute! Lets use nice buzz words like “womens health rights” and ” family planning” when in fact your speaking of shoving a sharp tube inside the babies head, sucking the brains, collapsing the skull, and then taking the now freshly killed babie from the womb. I would GIVE AWAY condoms, the pill, and the day after pill even if women would just stop killing their children. And please don’t trot out that old” the womans life in danger”, the 2 percent of those cases are reasonable, but lets let the other 98 percent live and be adopted. Its a life, not a “choice”.

report abuse

Post a Comment

By submitting these comments, I agree to the terms of service, rules of conduct and privacy policy (the "agreements"). I understand and agree that any content I post is licensed to and may be used by in accordance with the agreements.

Previous Posts

Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
Thank you for visiting Reformed Chicks Babbling. This blog is no longer being updated. Please enjoy the archives. Here is another blog you may also enjoy: Inspiration Report Happy Reading!!! ...

posted 3:05:14pm Aug. 27, 2012 | read full post »

One Final Word
My dear friend Michele slipped into eternity on Wednesday, February 1.   She was a remarkable woman who left a legacy of faith, determination, and love. For three years she courageously battled the ovarian cancer that eventually robbed her of ...

posted 8:43:41pm Feb. 10, 2012 | read full post »

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated
My husband told me that there are rumors that I've died. I'm happy to report that I'm still very much alive. My cancer has gone to stage four but we are controlling it with chemo, the cancer numbers are currently in the normal range. I've ...

posted 7:07:55pm Aug. 23, 2010 | read full post »

An update and a prayer request
Several people have asked about Michele's condition, and have promised to pray for her. On her behalf, I thank you for that. I spoke with her a little while ago, and she asked that I come here and tell you what's going on, and to ask you to ...

posted 4:55:36pm Apr. 06, 2010 | read full post »

Rest in peace, Internet Monk.
A man known in the cyber world as The Internet Monk, has died. Michael Spencer lost his battle with cancer tonight. My prayers go out for his family and for all those who loved and will miss him. :( ...

posted 11:52:00pm Apr. 05, 2010 | read full post »


Report as Inappropriate

You are reporting this content because it violates the Terms of Service.

All reported content is logged for investigation.