You know you’re living in a new decade when…
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You text your mate who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not
have a Facebook account.
6. When you go home, after a long day at work, you still answer the phone
in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial “9″ to get
an outside line.
8. You’ve sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o’clock news.
11. Your boss doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff
… and the real clinchers are…
13. You got this e-mail from a friend that never talks to you any more,
except to send you jokes from the ‘Net.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a No.9.
READ MORE and Enjoy these features from the Daily Prayable!