- I had amnesia once — or twice.
- I went to San Francisco. I found someone’s heart. Now what?
- Protons have mass? I didn’t even know they were Catholic.
- All I ask is a chance to prove that money can’t make me happy.
- They told me I was gullible … and I believed them.
- Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up,
he’ll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.
- Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.
- Is there another word for synonym?
- The speed of time is one second per second.
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- Is Marx’s tomb a communist plot?
- If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
- Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground,
and I’ll show you a man who can’t get his pants off.
-It’s not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.
- Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
- Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
- What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- One nice thing about egotists: They don’t talk about other people.
- When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
- A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
- What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?
- My weight is perfect for my height — which varies.
- I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
- The cost of living hasn’t affected its popularity.
- How can there be self-help “groups”?
Humor is holy! – Prayables
READ MORE and enjoy these features from the Daily Prayable!