Sarah Pulliam at Christianity Today has video of the prayer of the gay Episcopal bishop, whose inclusion in inaugural events was expected to be as controversial as Rick Warren’s. But Warren could do worse than Robinson. Though we almost weren’t able to compare, as the Presidential Inaugural Committee (PIC) did not include the Robinson invocation in the HBO special. (They say it will be broadcast later, it seems.) So CT has the scoop. Judge for yourself…
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Moving on, and many, many thanks…
- Calvin at 500, Calvinism 2.0
- Apologia pro vita sua…Kinda
- When Benny met Barry: “I’ll pray for you!”
- Signs of the times: Obama’s eye
- The Pope and the Prez: Together again for the first time
- Are social encyclicals binding?
- Obama’s faith-based administration?
- George Weigel and the (Curial) Chamber of Secrets!
- Christian Christmas Cards on Holy Cards: The latest collectible
- karl on The Mary Heresy: Papal support for Co-Redemptrix?
- Marge on “Blessed” John Paul? Not yet. But patience…
- MondayâÂ?Â?s Religion News Roundup: Isaac v. Mitt, faith in Tampa, the NYT is liberal! | Religion News Service on Is the iPhone Catholic? Is the PC Protestant?
- Basil Paralysed on Paralyzed–and denied a church wedding